Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• C4C6C

Re: Six Flags To Enforce Line Jumping/Holding Spots...Why Not Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer View Post
    56,342 more times please.
    There is a big difference between the parks!!!1

Now only 56,341 more times.

• just the beernecessities

Its always the big groups. More and more restaurants will not give you a table untill all the group has assembled and is ready to be seated, even if they have a reservation. More so than saying no line jumping there should be signs saying don't get in line until your whole group is assembled. Going to a park with a huge group is always a challenge, I try to avoid it whenever possible.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBaloo View Post
    Going to a park with a huge group is always a challenge, I try to avoid it whenever possible.
    I agree... Next time I go. I'm going by myself!

I went with 8 other people yesterday, plus my 2 children. I spent more time going "Where is [insert name here]?" and taking children to the bathroom.

And also an off topic observation... have you noticed that by about 3 pm, most of the people you see are no longer speaking and just have a defeated look on their face? I sat during my baby's nap time yesterday and just people watched. It was funny to see that during the afternoon, I'm not the only one who gets a bit grumpy.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by TanyAnnette View Post
    YES PLEASE. Even those small smoking sections can't contain the smoke in one area. As a person who is allergic to cigarette smoke....yeah, don't like smoke, doesn't get along with me
    Yah, I'm the same way. And it never fails... everytime I walk by one of those smoking sections, I ALWAYS see a baby stroller or two parked right in the middle of it. I hope to God that the baby was somewhere ELSE.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I don't mind if there's a group of 10 people in front of me and 1 person joins them. It's when 1 person is in line and 10 more people join them. That's messed up.

Also, if we are in line and my daughter has to go to the bathroom and we get out of line and come back, I think that's ok. We were already in line, so technically we're not cutting. She always picks Pirates to HAVE to go to the bathroom. We have to cross the boat, and either her dad or I have to wait there. When she gets back they put us on the next boat.

More so than saying no line jumping there should be signs saying don't get in line until your whole group is assembled.
    This is SO true. It's not saving ANY time in line and just crowds grouping areas and slows everything down.

I usually just tell people who are trying to cut past me that they can wait and that their friends will surely wait for them at the front of the line to get on the attraction.

I won't go to Paramount's Great America up near where I live because they will not do a thing to line jumpers.
    The Mur

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I have to say though, some Disneyland regulars are pretty horrible when it comes to having bad attitudes about things.

One saturday morning was a merchandise event at the Disney Gallery. Olzewski Pirates miniature or something. My friend was already waiting in line to buy something and I decided to be the nice friend to keep him company. We chatted about stuff, disneyland, etc. There was a lady behind us who said nothing for half an hour so all was good. No problem.

And then out of the blue she taps me on the shoulder, says rather rudely "the end of the line is over there" and points. Wow, she's been mustering up some courage to say that for a half an hour and I bet during that time, she was getting more and more furious.

My response: "Don't worry, I'm not buying anything. I'm just keeping my friend company."

She shut up rather quickly and bit her lip but that kinda set myself in a rather foul mood... mostly because I was so nice to her in my response. I almost wanted to buy something just to spite her. But I dunno... if she said something at the start then I'd actually be cooler about it. I understand her frustration completely but she waited a half hour! And we weren't rowdy. We talked about Disneyland and other fun things.

Here's what gets me though. She was holding a spot for her husband and her wheelchair bound son who showed up later.

Anyway.. that really annoys me. So please.. If you're a person who absolutely can't stand people who "cut" in line... don't do it yourself like that awful lady did.

Sorry, I'm done ranting. I don't like when a lot of people cut, but if it's one person joining a party of one and if they're not rowdy or rude... just let it go.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Why do you keep talking?

Capacity of the attractions is why I don't care about line jumping at Disneyland.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

• "714"

Its like we all hate that when other people do it, but come on , we all have done it before! Lets get honest. I have done that to meet my family but never to just cut and get ahead in line. Thats rude! I can also see if its one or two people, but ifs its a whole gang of people well.... then F that!!!! I dont stand for that crap. Too bad! snooze ya lose! We all waited our turn!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• "714"

Heres an idea...just dont them pass! Get all crazy on them!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123