• It's all about Theme!

Red Face The Seas with Nemo: Could we be seeing a preview for the Subs?

Now with the new Seas attraction with Nemo in EPCOT, I stand thinking these things about the coming soon Submarine Voyage.

Being in water in some parts of the attraction, does the Seas show the same or at least similar technology for the projections in the Submarines??

Will some of this footage and Dialogue be added to the Submarine Voyage as it seems to follow about the same storyline excluding the Volcanic Eruption.

and finally......

Are the seagulls in the outside facade the same design as those that will be in the Submarine attraction?

P.S. This thread was created for your contemplation!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Colorado Bound?

Re: The Seas with Nemo: Could we be seeing a preview for the Subs?

According to many press reports, including Al's column, yup
    -AmandasDad

• Disabled Guest Pro

Actually, what has been reported is that the Disneyland version of this attraction is going to be far superior to the DisneySeas version. Many upgrades were made to the orginal attraction design when the good guy "suits" took a look. The rid will be twice as long with more effects according to many different reports.

The technology used in the DisneySeas version is similar to some of the effects for the Subs yes, but there is just supposed to be much more here and what has been reported as a far superior attraction.

yes the technology was developed for both attractions.

The submarine attraction will have larger show scenes (some very large ones)

The attraction in Disneyland will be longer than the one in Epcot and will have show scenes that were not included in WDW.

There will also be other effects that willl be used using the submarines that are not capable in an omnimovers.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Subs will be the 2.0 verson of the ride we see at Epcot it will be longer, better and of course its the Sub ride which rocked with out cool effect and will now rock twice as hard or at least I hope so.

• Disneyland Paris Fan

I pesonally am more curious to see how Crush's Coaster at DLRP is going to be! Great difference between the subs and the WDW version is that it is going to be a so called spinning-mouse-coaster. So the show-scenes will probably but shorter and quicker. But some technology will probably be re-used in all three attractions.
    At http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2006/...o-updates.html there is a preview. I am really looking forward to seeing a 4-meter Bruce Animatronic!

• I'm not really here

I think it would have been a very good indication of the DL version had Lasseter not been put in charge. We know that he has made numerous changes and upgrades, to the point that the construction gurus are trying to figure out how to cram in enough OT work to meet the schedule. I'm sure the projection technology is the same as it was developed for both and is sufficiently cool without any plussing. We do know that the uniforms for DL are aparently much more expensive and detailed than WDW.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter