ok, you know the deal, because its the 50th anniversery coming up i thoght we should make a list of good reasons to celebrate disneylands big anniversery
i will start
1.because it was walts dream and it changed the world
2. Because Disneyland is one of the only places left in the world that supports Good CLEAN fun. (Is it just me or is the Clean Fun more Fun?, Disneyland being an example of that)
3. Because Disneyland brings back so many memories.
"Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE __________________________________________________________
4. Fireworks, baby!
5. Because it is the one place that faith, trust, and Pixie dust really can make you a kid again. or at least feel like one.
6. it is "the happiest place on earth"
"He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney
7) Because Disneyland will only be 50 once!
8.) Being able to take part in so many changes, and being a part of Disney history.
9. To celebrate the magic you've felt since you were a child.
10. Space Mountain. :P
Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it! -- robotarmada.net --
11. The feeling of new things coming and seeing new things take form, bring DL to it's true glory.
A Disney Princess vs the Real World Blog
12. Because Walt Disney built it despite all the nay-sayers. That takes true guts.
because the impossible became possible 50 years ago.
14.because it was the best thing to happen to this country since the first animated picture
c'mon guys, lets get to 50
© 2005 - 2010 - MiceChat, LLC
MiceChat is not associated in any manner whatsoever with the Walt Disney Company, its subsidiaries and / or its affiliates. The official Disney site is available via this link.