Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Little Mermaid ride might get built if...

You know the Little Mermaid Dark Ride that is a feature in the dvd? Tony Baxter says the ride may get built if WDI gets enough letters from fans.

Here is the WDI address:

1401 Flower St.
    Glendale, California, 91221 USA

So remember if you want to see the Little Mermaid ride built just write Imagineering a letter expressing how you feel. I know I will.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Little Mermaid ride might get built if...

Neat. I'll have to write a letter. I was also thinking what if people who go to Disneyland, WDW, etc. go to City Hall and complain and ask why the ride isn't there...they saw it on the Little Mermaid DVD and their little children wanted to ride and see Ariel. I thought this was a good idea too.

• Banned User

yea Tony Baxter designed the ride and in an interview on another big disney site he basically says "if we get enough letters from fans we will build it" So please tell all the other Disney fans out there to write too!

• "714"

What!!!! OMG! everyone write! that ride would have been so rad! The only thing is I hope it would get bulit in DL NOT WDW. Sorry guys, im a sol cal girl!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Already done. I wrote a letter to The Disneyland Resort about a month or so ago. Thanks for the other address! I'll have to write to them as well!

...Joe...

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Neat. I'll have to write a letter. I was also thinking what if people who go to Disneyland, WDW, etc. go to City Hall and complain and ask why the ride isn't there...they saw it on the Little Mermaid DVD and their little children wanted to ride and see Ariel. I thought this was a good idea too.
    I really think if this blows up enough it could work. Complaints from first time visitors saying "how am I supposed to explain to my kids that the ride that they are dying to go see doesn't exist??"

• Minion

Sorry...I didn't realize this thread was already here...
    "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

• "714"

Ya know I also think why would they put that on the DVD and not make a ride of it? Hmmm.....Are they trying to trick us? Im sure that they thought twice before putting it on the DVD knowing that there would be a back lash. Im sure disny has their reasons.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ~xxBooxx~ View Post
    Ya know I also think why would they put that on the DVD and not make a ride of it? Hmmm.....Are they trying to trick us? Im sure that they thought twice before putting it on the DVD knowing that there would be a back lash. Im sure disny has their reasons.
    I believe this is a campaign by John Lasseter and Tony Baxter to renew interest in the Little Mermaid to get the ride built. Apperantly upper management wasn't convinced that a little mermaid dark ride would be sucessful. I really want them to build this ride.

How about letters demanding they create original rides, or fix Tommorowland, or ToonTown??? I think the ride looked fun, but I'd much rather see any of these things occur, especially an original attraction.

• now on the mainland

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango View Post
    How about letters demanding they create original rides, or fix Tommorowland, or ToonTown??? I think the ride looked fun, but I'd much rather see any of these things occur, especially an original attraction.
    I must concur with the distinguished collegue from Temecula. While a Little Mermaid dark ride is certainly intriguing, it should be placed on the back burner until Tomorrowland returns to it's former glory.

Yes! That computer simulated attraction on The Little Mermaid DVD looks like a blast! Thanks for the address, Ghostbuster626.

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    I believe this is a campaign by John Lasseter and Tony Baxter to renew interest in the Little Mermaid to get the ride built. Apperantly upper management wasn't convinced that a little mermaid dark ride would be sucessful. I really want them to build this ride.
    Can't we beg them to fix TL first?
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• time to go

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    Oh yeah?

Well...

I really want John to direct a film which features a strong female personality, like Jessie, as the leading character and not simply window dressing. (Nancy can help him overcome any doubts he might harbor about this.)

I really want Tony to teach another design class at the university level, like he did at CSU Long Beach, while he still can. And more often than once every decade or so.

And I really REALLY want John and Tony to campaign their little hearts out for Imagination's rehab, an honest-to-goodness E-Ticket must-see rehab and not some weaselly cheap insulting lame *ss excuse of a rehab like the first two rehabs, before they begin campaigning for the mothballed LM dark ride that smacks too much of Epcot's Nemo and DSP's Turtle Twister and DL's Nemo Subs.

Enough already with the Princess Obsession!

Even the 'alternative' ones with scales and tails!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO FIX EPCOT AND DCA FIRST!

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

• time to go

Quote Originally Posted by Uzmati View Post
    Can't we beg them to fix TL first?
    Yeah.

That, too.
    "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast