Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

My husband said if I won I could be one of the Wench's up for auction! I can't wait!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal

God, this sucks, this would be the coolest prize evah! Unfortunately, like most contests, I'm sure I can't win because I'm a Disney Employee. Ugh, I'm gonna check on that though, sometimes they specify on-site employees are the only ones exempt from winning. I sure hope so!
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

• The one, the only...

I find the contest very cool! I think that Disney will certainly sell a lot of DVD's without the contest, but I certainly am going to enter!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Yes its open to Canadians too, all the prizes look great I just entered.
    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.

• Knight of Naughtyness

Is it wrong that I would rather have the second prize over the first prize? Of course the grand prize is tops, but I love that pinball machine!
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Lowering Expectations

Um... Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction! ?

I'm sure MasterGracey didn't do that on purpose. Could an administrator please merge?

...or are they all having a party at WDW...
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

While I am unable to enter due to my place of residence (curse my Antipodean self!), this has to be the ultimate Disney prize.

The theme parks are meant to be a way to step INTO a movie or a story, and literally becoming part of that story for the world to see sounds like a dream come true.

The visit to Imagineering would be enough for me!
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome!! Thanks for the link to the contest!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I just want the dinner with an imagineer. Wear my best suit and bring along my creative portfollio. And I wouldn't let him leave till I either got a job or they would look at taking on one of my ideas.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

FYI - they have that pinball table at Best Buy. My daughter was playing it last week.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Knight of Naughtyness

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    FYI - they have that pinball table at Best Buy. My daughter was playing it last week.
    Hmmm. There web site is down right now. Was it full size? Do you recall the price?
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Dibs on Aniko's prize!
    ha ... i just added entering that drawing to my morning routine ... so ill be entering every day

but sure, if i die from excitment ... Coheteboy, you can take it

• I'm not really here

Now THAT is a prize package the like of which dreams are made of! Thanks for the heads up!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Oh my Goodness!

Wow! That is awesome! I too have added it to my morning activities too! Yay! That would be so utterly cool!! Good luck to all (but i hope I win - which would suprise me - the only thing I've EVER won is a hat from some sweepstakes the Mickey Mouse Club did in the early 90s) .

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

Thanks for posting this Master Gacey! I would have missed it for sure...

If I win the the pinball machine, will it look weird next to my Elton John 'Pinball Wizard' machine? Maybe not...

All of the prizes are awesome!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast