Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• insufferable know-it-all

Unbelievably rude guests

Went to the park tonight to watch fireworks with CrazyLegs. She scored us an unbelievable location literally in the middle of Main Street in front of the castle. Everyone around was seated in all directions. Except the people 10-12 feet in front of us.

When the fireworks began, several people shouted "down in front" and other requests for them to not block everyone's view. The man in this couple turned and shouted a stream of obscenities not fit even for ME to print (and those of you who know me know there's little I won't say). He threatened violence to a few people nearest him even. It got to the point that someone even shouted, "You can't beat us ALL up!" at him.

I tried to point out that my friend, who uses a wheelchair, did not have the option of standing, so would they please sit. Either they didn't hear me (possible), or they chose to ignore, because they NEVER sat down. Their behavior was so abominable that several strangers gathered after the show (us included) to discuss it and talk about how disgusted and shocked we were to see that kind of behavior.

I mostly feel sorry for their stroller-age kids. They'll have no chance in life with an example that poor being set for them.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

On May 5th when I went, it was really crowded. There was this guy who looked like he was from the 80's, he kept on telling people how rude they were when shoving past him. People had to shove since it was so rude. He would just keep yelling "God, i can't believe how rude some of you people are" and "This is America!". This guy was just getting really annoying and didnt realize that he was the one being rude.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• CM for 4 years!

Oh May 5, a woman yelled "I'm fed up with this" after the fireworks and ran full speed into the crowd and body slammed me. I got pushed onto the ground and was really worried I'd be trampled. I'm lucky my roommate's 250 lb bodyguard boyfriend was there to haul me back up... there was no need to push me to the ground... Usually I'm by myself, so again, I was pretty lucky he was there to pick me up.

Although it would be pretty awesome to die on-property. I'd be a mini legend!!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    NEVER Underestimate the assinine behavior of the human race. Some of us have evolved a bit better from the monkeys, some ....ehhh..not so good.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• wasting time

Just awful Cindy.
    Oh man I would have clobbered the jerk if he did that to me.
    No excuse for his rudeness.
    Vaguely reminds me of a bad experience I had this past Christmas Eve at DL.
    No CM's approached him ?

• insufferable know-it-all

Heck, if there was any room to move, I'd have gone and GOTTEN a CM, but seeing as we'd waited till the fireworks started before worrying about him sitting, there was no way I could get through.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• CM for 4 years!

I had the standing situation happen to me in the front section of Fantasmic on May 5. I was annoyed.

• !

some lady in a wheelchair hit Keith and I in the backs with her cane one time when we were sitting down watching the buzz show ...
    (this wasnt on the 50th )
    people can be so rude
    but on the 50th we meet some dope *** people

• OM NOM NOM

Morrigoon, I agree with you. People can be incredibly callous and mean in the park. Feel free to vent more with your fellow CM's at stupidguesttricks.com.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    Went to the park tonight to watch fireworks with CrazyLegs. She scored us an unbelievable location literally in the middle of Main Street in front of the castle. Everyone around was seated in all directions. Except the people 10-12 feet in front of us.

When the fireworks began, several people shouted "down in front" and other requests for them to not block everyone's view. The man in this couple turned and shouted a stream of obscenities not fit even for ME to print (and those of you who know me know there's little I won't say). He threatened violence to a few people nearest him even. It got to the point that someone even shouted, "You can't beat us ALL up!" at him.

I tried to point out that my friend, who uses a wheelchair, did not have the option of standing, so would they please sit. Either they didn't hear me (possible), or they chose to ignore, because they NEVER sat down. Their behavior was so abominable that several strangers gathered after the show (us included) to discuss it and talk about how disgusted and shocked we were to see that kind of behavior.

I mostly feel sorry for their stroller-age kids. They'll have no chance in life with an example that poor being set for them.

I still cant believe it all......

• Circle of Ancients

When my wife and I were waiting for the MSEP (yes, that long ago) there were people smoking pot while waiting. Ugh.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    Just awful Cindy.
    Oh man I would have clobbered the jerk if he did that to me.
    No excuse for his rudeness.
    Vaguely reminds me of a bad experience I had this past Christmas Eve at DL.
    No CM's approached him ?

Thanks he needed it....

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks for meeting up with me Morrigoon for meeting up with me... I had so much fun besides the Rude guy.Grrrr

• The Uber Film Geek

Kind of off topic, but for those there tonight: Tink or no Tink? And did the rude people ruin any chance to tell?
    My DVDs
    "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
    You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by captveg
    Kind of off topic, but for those there tonight: Tink or no Tink? And did the rude people ruin any chance to tell?
    YES TINK I was so happy to see her.....
    Last edited by Crazy Legs; 05-11-2005 at 01:42 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast