Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Mickey's Halloween Treat

I'm going this Friday. Anyone else going to be there?! I'm actually going with my friend and no kids. Hopefully we won't be the only ones.

I'm excited about this event. Anyone go already and have feedback?

Thanks all!

• Senior Minion

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat

I went on the 19th and it was great! The lines for the rides are very short and the atmosphere is great too.

Although I did find it odd when I saw grown women wearing sexy (Strawberry Shortcake should NEVER be sexy) Halloween outfits. I just think outfits like that are not for Disneyland ... but that aside there were a good number of adults dressed up and having fun too!

Enjoy and take pictures!

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    I went on the 19th and it was great! The lines for the rides are very short and the atmosphere is great too.

Although I did find it odd when I saw grown women wearing sexy (Strawberry Shortcake should NEVER be sexy) Halloween outfits. I just think outfits like that are not for Disneyland ... but that aside there were a good number of adults dressed up and having fun too!

Enjoy and take pictures!
    Yea, not the place to wear a "sexy" costume. That's for other places!

I went on Friday the 13th. It was a blast. I have a two year old but I saw plenty of people there without kids. You will have a ton of fun.
    Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post

Enjoy and take pictures!
    That's why the event is held in DCA. Fits the theme better.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Disneyland Freak

We saw a very BUSTY Jessica Rabbit costume which was kinda funny. The hubby/boyfriend was dressed as Roger. Great stuff.
    Last edited by dlfreak; 10-27-2006 at 01:49 AM.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Disney worshipper/geek

Just got back from it tonight. Very nice! Had a good time. If anyone wants to know, I was Alice (my mom made the costume), I was with my aunt (Snow White), my uncle (The Matrix whatever, don't know, haven't seen it), grandmother (snow white's stepmother), my goddaughter (cinderella, aka Tea girl, long story), and my mom. Mom even gave my stuffed rabbit a white rabbit costume!

Had a good time, walked right onto ToT by myself, it was great. I totally needed a little thrill ride fix and that was it. Wasn't too crowded, lots of pirates...
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

I will be there tonight!

I will be the Cat In The Hat with 2 5YO Things in tow.

They are both akin to Chicken Little, so no really "scary" stuff for us. I'll be lucky to get them on Monsters, Inc. *sigh*
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Minion

Blog Entries

Hey for those that have been there, I was wondering about the trick or treating. Me and my aunt (I know no little ones) will be going Halloween night and we are going for rides and candy. Do they have trick or treating stations up like they had said they would. Also do you need to bring your own bag for the candy or do they supply you with one. I have never been to mickey's halloween treat and my aunt went last year but she doesn't remember the trick or treating protocol. Thanks for any help with this.
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Quote Originally Posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
    Hey for those that have been there, I was wondering about the trick or treating. Me and my aunt (I know no little ones) will be going Halloween night and we are going for rides and candy. Do they have trick or treating stations up like they had said they would. Also do you need to bring your own bag for the candy or do they supply you with one. I have never been to mickey's halloween treat and my aunt went last year but she doesn't remember the trick or treating protocol. Thanks for any help with this.
    There are 13 trick or treat stations setup. They give you a bag as you come in that already has some stickers in it. They don't stamp anything when you get candy like they did last year.
    Mike

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    There are 13 trick or treat stations setup. They give you a bag as you come in that already has some stickers in it. They don't stamp anything when you get candy like they did last year.
    I can see why they are not stamping anything this year! Last year they had SO much candy leftover that we were running by each station for the 5th time and the CMs were practically dumping the sugary treats into our bags. We had so much candy we ended up brining some to work, donating some to our neighbors for Halloween night, and finally most of the candy sat around for six months on our kitchen counter. Finally built enough nerve to throw it away!

I think I may stick with the fruits and vegetables this year!

(sniff sniff)...I wish I could go tonight! I waited too long to get tickets and this date sold out real quick. If anyone has 2 extra tickets at regular price, let me know, cuz my partner and I really wanted to attend. Otherwise, all those that are going tonight, have a really great time!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
    (sniff sniff)...I wish I could go tonight! I waited too long to get tickets and this date sold out real quick. If anyone has 2 extra tickets at regular price, let me know, cuz my partner and I really wanted to attend. Otherwise, all those that are going tonight, have a really great time!
    What happened to your "contacts?" Doesn't any current CMs owe you a favor? <hint hint nudge nudge>

• Wanting 2g2 Disneyland

i went on the 19th. It was so much fun. I loved how screaming had no wait so i got to go it like 6 times in a row.

• Neep meep beep

I will be there tonight - can't wait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast