Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 170
  1. #1

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Angry Annoying people in Line!

    Hey guys, well I wanted to know if any of you have had a bad experiences while waiting in line where there is the most annoying person in all the world right in frount of you?! I dont wanna come off as a but the other day at DL I was waiting in line for Peter Pan and this lady in frount of me singing (FULL BLAST) along with the music that they play as you wait. You know like "Following the Leader?" ya, all crazy loud! Then to make it worse her friend joined in & we all know how tight space waiting in line for that ride is! Im all for acting like a kid at DL, & I still flip out when I see a princess, but these chicks were flat out ANNOYING! So do you guys have any stories to share?
    Last edited by ~xxBooxx~; 01-02-2007 at 01:22 PM.

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  2. #2

    • Lost in Wonderland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    395

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    A story I told on here a year ago-- Indiana Jones when a guy cut in front of me. Like blatanly, and then he kept cutting in front of people since the line was moving. It was really, really ticked so I told a CM when I passed one and the CM just looked at me like he could care less.

    Definitely put a damper on my Disney day when guests could be so carelessly rude and the worst CM I ever ran into. I was going to complain to City Hall but my boyfriend cheered me up after we got on the ride and bought me a churro. Yeah for churros!

  3. #3

    • Knight of Naughtyness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    +33° 48' 39.59", -117° 55' 16.54"
    Posts
    5,598

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    I saw a woman dragging her 3-4 year old out of Soarin' by the ear and lecturing the whole way how she has ruined everyone's vacation. I was thinking to myself, that this poor kid might have been acting out, but that was absolutely horrible for that parent to treat their kid that way. Maybe I am wrong, but it was just awful.

    I also saw a woman shove her son out of the way at Minnie's house in ToonTown so she could get a picture with Minnie. She then drug him off and didn't let him see Minnie. Those, to me, are the worst guests. The ones who leave bad memories about Disneyland in the minds of children. Way to ruin the magic.
    -Osky

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

    The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

  4. #4

    • Knight of Naughtyness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    +33° 48' 39.59", -117° 55' 16.54"
    Posts
    5,598

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Oh, I once saw Eisner in the park. Does he count?
    -Osky

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

    The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

  5. #5

    • itty bitty
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The sun shines wherever I go
    Posts
    9,632
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    I posted somewhere before about this. Back in Sept, my guy and I were waiting in line for Space Mountain and this couple behind us was making out. Now, Im all for PDA, but to an extent . I kiss my guy in public and we hug and cuddle, but thats it. And the guy was standing behind his gf and she goes "is that your camera in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" EW!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

  6. #6

    • Lost in Wonderland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    395

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    I saw a woman dragging her 3-4 year old out of Soarin' by the ear and lecturing the whole way how she has ruined everyone's vacation. I was thinking to myself, that this poor kid might have been acting out, but that was absolutely horrible for that parent to treat their kid that way. Maybe I am wrong, but it was just awful.

    I also saw a woman shove her son out of the war at Minnie's house in ToonTown so she could get a picture with Minnie. She then drug him off and didn't let him see Minnie. Those, to me, are the worst guests. The ones who leave bad memories about Disneyland in the minds of children. Way to ruin the magic.
    That's horrible. Not only did those parents ruin their magic for their children but obviously to the people around them.

  7. #7

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Livermore, CA
    Posts
    57

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Last week while waiting in line for Space Mountain some random kid that looked to be about 6 or 7 was literally RIGHT behind me the whole time. The entire 20-25 minute wait she was no more than an inch away from me. She kept bumping into to me, stepping on my shoes, and pushing me. I put my elbow back hoping she'd accidentally bump her head into it but that didn't work. She was driving me insane.

  8. #8

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Quote Originally Posted by Osky View Post
    I saw a woman dragging her 3-4 year old out of Soarin' by the ear and lecturing the whole way how she has ruined everyone's vacation. I was thinking to myself, that this poor kid might have been acting out, but that was absolutely horrible for that parent to treat their kid that way. Maybe I am wrong, but it was just awful.

    I also saw a woman shove her son out of the war at Minnie's house in ToonTown so she could get a picture with Minnie. She then drug him off and didn't let him see Minnie. Those, to me, are the worst guests. The ones who leave bad memories about Disneyland in the minds of children. Way to ruin the magic.

    Ohhhh!!!! That got me Heated just reading about it! I dont have any kids but i think i know what NOT to tell them to crush their little self esteem! poor baby! what a !!! I ALWAYS let the kids go first when taking a picture w/ a character! I feel its the right thing to do.

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  9. #9

    • I love loop jokes.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Northridge, CA
    Posts
    802

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Quote Originally Posted by frecky View Post
    I posted somewhere before about this. Back in Sept, my guy and I were waiting in line for Space Mountain and this couple behind us was making out. Now, Im all for PDA, but to an extent . I kiss my guy in public and we hug and cuddle, but thats it. And the guy was standing behind his gf and she goes "is that your camera in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" EW!
    Sounds like they belong at Magic Mountain.

  10. #10

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Quote Originally Posted by IcDkRy16 View Post
    Last week while waiting in line for Space Mountain some random kid that looked to be about 6 or 7 was literally RIGHT behind me the whole time. The entire 20-25 minute wait she was no more than an inch away from me. She kept bumping into to me, stepping on my shoes, and pushing me. I put my elbow back hoping she'd accidentally bump her head into it but that didn't work. She was driving me insane.

    YES! OMG! I HATE THAT! you can feel them breathing on you!! YUCK!

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Bernardino Mountains
    Posts
    1,278

    Talking Re: Annoying people in Line!

    I don't know if this counts but one time while we were on Mark Twain this one lady and her kid, probably about 2 years old, the lasy kept saying stuff like "Look mikey! a duck mikey! look at the duck mikey!" and the kid couldn't care less. It was o.k. the first few minutes but this lady did this with EVERY SINGLE CREATURE we saw on the trip. "Look mikey! an indian mikey!" "Look mikey! a horsey mikey!". Maybe it's because I don't have kids or because my IQ is bigger than my show size but that woman was really, really, really annoying. I felt like saying "Look mikey! a psycho mom mikey! Look at the psycho mom mikey!". That poor kid is going to need lots of therapy!

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA and Woodland Hills, CA
    Posts
    923

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    I was in line for Space Mountain a few months ago and there was this family in line in front of us. The little boy did not want to go on the ride and was crying and his father kept yelling at him to "man up" and "take it like a man!" uh....he's a 4 or 5 year old boy, it's not time for him to be a man yet!

    Another time I was at the park and the little girl in line behind us started talking to me. I made small talk back but she just kept on talking to me! I wanted to stop talking to her but she wouldn't stop and I didn't want to be rude so I kept talking. And then.....I had a map sticking out of my pocket and she reached over and took it out of my pocket. I just thought that was extremely....strange? It made me uncomfortable.

    So this wasn't in a line but still.....When the 50th anniversary first started and there was the new fireworks show, my friends and I got to the front of the castle and waited for over an hour so we'd have a good view. Everyone was great about it, all the groups of people were sitting on the floor waiting for the show to start and everyone was going to remain seated for the show. Then this teenage couple squeezed their way into the crowd and because they had squeezed their way in, there was no space for them to sit so they stood. And made out...not little pecks but full on groping, tongue action!! EEEWWW!!! People asked them to go somewhere else because they had not waited like the rest of us and were now blocking the view but they refused! Eventually an off duty cast member who was watching the show as a guest found a working cast member asked them to move. The couple threw a big fit and pulled that whole, "I paid for my ticket so I can do whatever the hell I want! What's your name? I'm going to get you fired!" thing. Everyone booed them and they sent back rude gestures and finally left with the cast member. Everyone cheered but it irked me because the reason that they finally left was because the cast member gave them special seating at the complete front of the castle! I hate it when people get rewarded for bad behavior!
    Last edited by duckiedianne; 10-26-2006 at 02:48 PM.

  13. #13

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    I can't stand the people who seem to think it will move the line along faster if they stand with their body pressed right up against yours. Talk about space invaders. I usually handle them by either backing up and whacking them with my backpack, or turning around and saying very loudly "I really don't appreciate you touching me like that. Please stop." It usually embarasses them into backing the **** off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  14. #14

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
    I don't know if this counts but one time while we were on Mark Twain this one lady and her kid, probably about 2 years old, the lasy kept saying stuff like "Look mikey! a duck mikey! look at the duck mikey!" and the kid couldn't care less. It was o.k. the first few minutes but this lady did this with EVERY SINGLE CREATURE we saw on the trip. "Look mikey! an indian mikey!" "Look mikey! a horsey mikey!". Maybe it's because I don't have kids or because my IQ is bigger than my show size but that woman was really, really, really annoying. I felt like saying "Look mikey! a psycho mom mikey! Look at the psycho mom mikey!". That poor kid is going to need lots of therapy!

    HAHHAHAH! I Totally hate parents like that! Its like SHUT UP alreay!

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  15. #15

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a shop on Main Street
    Posts
    1,924

    Re: Annoying people in Line!

    What bothers me is the swearing I hear. Not so much from teens either. But from adults that should know better and watch what they're saying. I've had the misfortune of being in line while couples are having fights. Back and forth verbal nastiness right in front of their kids. Not cool. Not cool at all!

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Annoying People
    By ZedIzDead in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 11:11 AM
  2. Bottom Line: Is the Small World Song Really Annoying?
    By 2DieFR in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 11:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •