Thread: Reservations

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Question Reservations

I'm going to be in Disneyland from December 16-19 and I wanted to know that if I want to make reservations at such places as the Blue Bayou or Goofy's Kitchen or any restaurant, do I have to be at the park to make them? Or can I call a number and make a reservation. I always just made reservations when I got to the park, but I was reading in another thread that someone had had their reservations for a long time before they went on their trip...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Cowboy, Bear, Pirate, etc

Re: Reservations

For Dining Reservations, please call (714) 781-DINE (3463)† That's the number for Disney Dining.

Reservations are almost mandatory for Blue Bayou, especially on busy days. You could probably call tonight to set up your seatings for restaurants all over the resort.

• I love loop jokes.

You can make your reservation one month (it might be two, I'm sure someone will correct me) in advance. December is a pretty busy month. Don't leave it 'til when you get there because who knows... they might be booked! Definitely call in advance. Also for the Blue Bayou... make your reservation a little before when you actually want to eat. Meaning, if you want to eat at 6:00 pm, make your reservation at 5:30 and show up at 5:10-15. That way you'll be sitting by 6:00. Hope this helps.

• Lost in Wonderland

Make reservations for sure if you want to eat at Blue Bayou at the very least two months in advance. Before I went on my last trip I made one reservation a couple of months in advance and was fine, but when I wanted to add one more reservation a couple of weeks before I went it was already booked solid.

• Oh my Goodness!

Yes, I don't believe you can make any priority seating arangments until 30 days before the date of your meal. But call right away on that day so you can get the time you want. That time is so busy they fill up very fast. Enjoy your trip!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yes...

The VERY first thing to do once you have confirmed hotel reservations is to call Disney Dining and make priority seating arrangements at the restaurants that you want to eat at during your trip (of course, within 60 days of your visit).

It saves you from having to wait two hours for a table for lunch, or worse yet, to be told, "sorry, no walk-ups today".

Enjoy!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

I also believe that call ahead reservations for the Blue Bayou and your party is 4 or less you get the priority on the water side tables. I can't confirm this, but I'm sure someone else here, perhaps a BB CM, can.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Oh my Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    I also believe that call ahead reservations for the Blue Bayou and your party is 4 or less you get the priority on the water side tables. I can't confirm this, but I'm sure someone else here, perhaps a BB CM, can.
    in my experance that is true

all (except Rain Forrest Cafe - call direct) Resort dining locations require advance "priority seating" and can be made a maximum of 60 days in advance at 714-781-DINE. Let the CM know what day, which dining location and how many in your party and the CM will assign you a time, subject to availability.

"priority seating" is defined as the first available seating that will accomodate your party after the designated time assigned

30 days maximum for premium viewing experiences, i.e., Fantasmic! balcony seating - call Guest Relations.

have a wonderful vacation!

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Thanks! I am definitely going to call tomorrow! I can't wait! Geesh, I've been to Disneyland dozens of times, and I've only eaten at the Blue Bayou once...when I was 7...I am definitely making reservations...also for Tortilla Joes, Yamabuki, and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. All GREAT restaurants...mmmm I am so excited! :0)

although, Hook's Pointe is good, too...well at least we're going to the Blue Bayou for sure...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*