Trick or Treating at DCA

Soooo do we need to bring Bags, for the loot? Do I need a costume? Can I (the mom) trick or treat and get my own candy? What do we need to know?

Since we are coming straight from the airport check in at hotel and straight to trick or treating, I need to get prepared now!

Laurie

Re: Trick or Treating at DCA

No need to bring bags. They give you bags at the entrance. Do not forget to get a park map for the evening showing all the trick or treat stations.

Every person could go trick or treating. No limit to how many times you visit the trick or treat station. You could easily do them all and if you have time go thru them all again and get more candy.

So you could basically fill the bag and start with another one. Its a matter of having fun trick or treating riding some attractions and taking pics.

Again all people can do the candy thing. Just be joyful and make sure you say TRick or TReat and the CM's will respond with a positive reaction.

There are also small sealed bags of carrots and chilled green apples if you prefer instead of candy. They are quite delicious and a nice alternative to candy. Juts ask in the treat booths. They are great snacks for the evening.

Enjoy and have lots of fun.

But do I need a costume if I trick or treat? I supose I could just go as a mommy.....

Anyone have any good idea's? that don't take alot of work!

We leave monday afternoon for Portland and would'nt you know it we have out of town company coming until monday morning, we are not packed yet and the house is a DISASTER! I have until about 12:00 to get it clean..... ANd here I am on micechat instead of cleaning..... HELP!!!!

Laurie

• No marbles to begin with!

You don't need a costume to trick or treat. But the CMs might dog you for it. Twice I saw people with no costume that had to do something extra for candy. Like knock on the station door three times or spin around in a circle and clap.
    My campus elevator smells like burned hair and won't drop faster than the pull of gravity, no matter how much I scream.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by qwiksliver1022 View Post
    You don't need a costume to trick or treat. But the CMs might dog you for it. Twice I saw people with no costume that had to do something extra for candy. Like knock on the station door three times or spin around in a circle and clap.
    Wow, I never saw that. Interesting but fun!

OP, no bag needed, one is handed to you on your way in.

You don't need a costume for candy