Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indiana Jones (10/27)

If anyone went last night, did anyone notice that Indy seemed to be in really good shape?

I went on at around hmm...11:30pm.

Everything seemed to be working and everything had that certain look that made it look great. All the smoke effects were working, everything was in the right light, and the audio seemed much clearer.

Although, the rats were'nt working last night. I've only experienced one time where the rats were extremely clear and nice looking.

Anyways, just letting you all know the shape indy's in.

• Minion

Re: Indiana Jones (10/27)

Quote Originally Posted by gOLDEN bLUE View Post
    If anyone went last night, did anyone notice that Indy seemed to be in really good shape?

I went on at around hmm...11:30pm.

Everything seemed to be working and everything had that certain look that made it look great. All the smoke effects were working, everything was in the right light, and the audio seemed much clearer.

Although, the rats were'nt working last night. I've only experienced one time where the rats were extremely clear and nice looking.

Anyways, just letting you all know the shape indy's in.
    Awesome!
    By the way, nice avatar and signature..

• Picturing the Magic

they really need to fix the rat projection or get rid of it because if you've never been on the ride before you would never know what the projection was.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by SplashMoun10 View Post
    they really need to fix the rat projection or get rid of it because if you've never been on the ride before you would never know what the projection was.
    I say tear the whole darn ride out and rebuild it the way it was originally designed. LOL. Okay, okay, I don't really mean that 100%, but it would be nice if they shut down the ride for about 6 mos. to a year and totally redid it and enhanced parts of it. Maybe even bring back the ice effect.

Okay, okay, no need to go there again. LOL

...Joe...

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Well, of course he's in good shape. He's 64 years old and working out for a new movie soon!
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

^rofl!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• The one, the only...

I was on Indy twice yesterday. It would have been three times if it did not break down. Both times I rode it the three door room was broken. They prompted only one door open so you got the same door each time.

Now you are right that the rat projection WAS working yesterday. I was impressed since I had never seen it before and have been on it a lot. But since the changing door room was not working, I would not say EVERYTHING was working yesterday.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    I was on Indy twice yesterday. It would have been three times if it did not break down. Both times I rode it the three door room was broken. They prompted only one door open so you got the same door each time.

Now you are right that the rat projection WAS working yesterday. I was impressed since I had never seen it before and have been on it a lot. But since the changing door room was not working, I would not say EVERYTHING was working yesterday.
    I noticed this too, I looked behind me to see the fake walls move and the door didn't close. I even saw the next car coming. Besides that it appeared that everything was working, including the rat room which is always a cool bit.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

I went on it pretty early in the morning yesterday, probably around 9:30am. The ride paused a few times in the middle of the ride, both times in pitch black rooms. I was sort of excited thinking that maybe we'd get evacuated. I know, strange....but I've never been evaced and I've always wondered what it would be like but the ride went on.

• Comin' at ya!

I miss rocket rods.....
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• DLR...

I really like that the effects are all working . On monday, the rats weren't working but on tuesday and wednesday they were. I love that the music is playing and you can hear it almost everywhere where it's supposed to be heard (I loved hearing it because I've listened to the full ride recording that was officialy released). I also like that you can hear the explorer digging and you can hear it when you pull on the rope. Very crisp and nice. Thanks for giving this update, also (it made sure to me that I wasn't the only one who noticed this )

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

The first time I saw the rat room ever work was this summer. After that I was like, "Oh that's what the banging sound was for!"
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    Well, of course he's in good shape. He's 64 years old and working out for a new movie soon!

See... You went there... Now every time I hear someone say they rode Indy, I'm going there too.

LMAO

Thanks. :P

Quote Originally Posted by duckiedianne View Post
    I went on it pretty early in the morning yesterday, probably around 9:30am. The ride paused a few times in the middle of the ride, both times in pitch black rooms. I was sort of excited thinking that maybe we'd get evacuated. I know, strange....but I've never been evaced and I've always wondered what it would be like but the ride went on.

A couple of years ago I was on Indy, and about half way through the ride stopped and all the lights came on. We waited about 20 mins before a CM came to our car. He pressed a button on the back and the car dropped like a gangsta lowrider lol! We had to walk back along the track to the loading area and were given return tickets to cut the line later. It was an awesome experience. What had happened was the car in front of us blew a hydraulic seal and was spraying oil all over the track.

• Banned User

Its good to hear that disney is keeping it up to shape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast