Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

New Official Album of DLR?

Does anyone know when it will come out and what kind of audio will be included on the cd(s)?

• Zero Blockout Dates

Re: New Official Album of DLR?

Haven't heard anything yet. I hope it's got P.O.D. on it and the queue and exit music from Soarin'.

What I'd really like is a boxset of Park Loops (yes I'm aware they're online...in compressed, cheesy formats like mp3 and .wma, but I want the real deals not bootsor drops lifted from guest videos) like ToT, Jungle Cruise Boathouse Loop, both Paradise Pier Loops, the DCA Sunshine Plaza Loop, Main Street Holiday Music Loop, the New NOS Loop. ALL the loops from ALL the parks (Yup Tokyo, Paris and Hong Kong too.) I'd really like that, and I'd like it in time for Xma$ '06.

Hey... I can dream, after all Disney Parks ARE "where dreams come true ®"
    and Disney ARE the folks who told us all we had to do was "...Make A Wish!©"

Oh well, at least you can build your own at home thanks to Disney Music Loops.

IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

From what I have read on other websites the CD is supposed to be out late October 2006. When I called Delievears and provided the product number, I was told the CD cost $24.98 and is on the way, but may not available until December 2006 or even January. WDW has already gotten their new album, so it stands to reason DLR should be getting theirs very soon. I hope the CM I spoke with is just mis-informed.

I have found no track listing yet, although there are supposed to be 9 new songs.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Here's hoping we get new audio from Pirates. But I doubt it; Walt Disney World didn't.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• It's all about Theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzmati View Post
    Haven't heard anything yet. I hope it's got P.O.D. on it and the queue and exit music from Soarin'.

What I'd really like is a boxset of Park Loops (yes I'm aware they're online...in compressed, cheesy formats like mp3 and .wma, but I want the real deals not bootsor drops lifted from guest videos) like ToT, Jungle Cruise Boathouse Loop, both Paradise Pier Loops, the DCA Sunshine Plaza Loop, Main Street Holiday Music Loop, the New NOS Loop. ALL the loops from ALL the parks (Yup Tokyo, Paris and Hong Kong too.) I'd really like that, and I'd like it in time for Xma$ '06.

Hey... I can dream, after all Disney Parks ARE "where dreams come true ®"
    and Disney ARE the folks who told us all we had to do was "...Make A Wish!©"

Oh well, at least you can build your own at home thanks to Disney Music Loops.

Unfortunately, the Sunshine Plaza loop, Main Street Loops, and others like the music at Taste Pilots Grill are all under copyright laws. The loops for the Holiday version of main street are all taken from other artists making huge money negotiations to put it on album. The music on the regular season from main street are all scores created by someone else but played by Disneyland. The DCA Loops were all created by different artists. Imagine having to get a contract for each one. Not Happening.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

^ What about the entrance plaza loop? Those are all Disney songs. Why don't they have it on CD?
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

• It's all about Theme!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvdisney01 View Post
    ^ What about the entrance plaza loop? Those are all Disney songs. Why don't they have it on CD?
    Main Street or DCA?

If you mean Main Street it's because even though the songs were created by Disney the actual music was created by someone else. Count up all the artists and think of all the money and contracts you will have to go through.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Banned User

What about Tomorrowland's?

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    Unfortunately, the Sunshine Plaza loop, Main Street Loops, and others like the music at Taste Pilots Grill are all under copyright laws. The loops for the Holiday version of main street are all taken from other artists making huge money negotiations to put it on album. The music on the regular season from main street are all scores created by someone else but played by Disneyland. The DCA Loops were all created by different artists. Imagine having to get a contract for each one. Not Happening.
    Now that you mention it the clearance from the Beach Boys and the divison of their "profits" would probably stall the DCA Loops for decades <sigh>

Oh well, no wonder bootleggers proliferate. Pity (good thing?) they don't use .FLAC
    Last edited by Uzmati; 10-29-2006 at 05:04 PM.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

you do realize that the dca paradise pier loops are about an hour each, right? that's one cd right there.

i totally agree with the Soarin' que and exit music. i remember waiting in the esplanade for an HOUR to hear just that 30 seconds of music.

fyi - that song comes on after they play the fantasmic song.
    Last edited by kickcows; 10-29-2006 at 05:27 PM.
    kingdom hearts <3er

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by kickcows View Post
    you do realize that the dca paradise pier loops are about an hour each, right? that's one cd right there.

i totally agree with the Soarin' que and exit music. i remember waiting in the esplanade for an HOUR to hear just that 30 seconds of music.

fyi - that song comes on after they play the fantastmic song.
    Yup, I know most loops run an hour or more.
    That's why I was askin' Santa for a box set.
    Like the big 6 disc A Musical History of Disneyland box set from 2005
    but with a few more discs.

I'd be willing to settle for the loops from each park in their own box sets though.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Disneyland or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothemi View Post
    From what I have read on other websites the CD is supposed to be out late October 2006. When I called Delievears and provided the product number, I was told the CD cost $24.98 and is on the way, but may not available until December 2006 or even January. WDW has already gotten their new album, so it stands to reason DLR should be getting theirs very soon. I hope the CM I spoke with is just mis-informed.
    I don't know if this is what everyone's talking about, but last night at the Emporium, Tool bought a CD set called "Happiest Homecoming on Earth: The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort". I know, because I brought it to work with me today so I could listen to it on the drive.

It has 2 CDs, 19 tracks each, and it DOES include the Soarin track, plus some others mentioned. Nothing from the Parade of Dreams, but it has the "Remember" Fireworks and Walt's dedication of Disneyland.

If someone wants, I'll either find the track listing online, or type it out here if I have time.
    "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Uzmati View Post
    That's why I was askin' Santa for a box set.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    Main Street or DCA?
    I mean the entrance plaza. When you sit on the planters outside the DL main gates, they play this music loop.
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

• Banned User

I have the Esplanade loop i recorded, sitting there for an hour. I could possibly send it to you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast