• Queen Elsa

Another magical dream for me

Hi! Everyone I just like to share with you all what happen to me on Sat. Oct. 28th at Disneyland. It will always be in my mine and heart. So here it is.

I had a speaical day with a Disney character. As most of you know that when I was at Disneyland in June I when up to Belle to get her autograph and photo and how she remember me from the past. Well it happen again yestureday but with Snow White this time. I when to have lunch at Ariel's Grotto and the princess were coming out to met there people. Ariel was the first one out we were talking for a little bit then after she came it was Princess Aurora same we talk. Then Jasmine came out to replace Cinderella for the day. She saw me with my Capt. Hook shirt on and she was saying that he and Jafar are buddy buddy's I told her that Genie was my favorite. I told her how I play VMK and my name on it is Genie. I never told her that I become Jafar at times. But she told me that she will let Genie know that he is my favorite. After she when it was Belle at first when I saw her face I thought it was the same Belle that remember me from June. But both her looks and voice was different. Then came Snow White. After she got done talking to the people at the table next to me she came over and said I remember you. You been here not to long ago. I told her yeah I was there a couble of months ago. I told her that she is the 2nd one that remember me from the past. She ask me who was the other. I said by point to her Belle. Then She told me u know there is only 1 Snow White. I told her I know all the others are fack. She was laughing about that. So I got her picture taken and then she walk off. As she did I remember that I forgot to get her autograph so I when back up to her. The waitress saw me trying to get to her and said that she will get her back for me. So I when back to my table. Then after Snow White got done with the other guess she came back to me and said I thought I hear your voice saying that u forgot to get my autograph. So she gave me it and a kiss on the head. Sorry I don't have a picture of that but belive me.

Here is the Snow White that remember me.

Yahoo! Photos - Special edition Snow White 7

And here is the one from a couble of months ago.

Yahoo! Photos - 145 SNOW WHITE 6

Like I said. I will never for get this day.

• "714"

Re: Another magical dream for me

ahh... Right on! thats cool! Snow white is soooo Sweet!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• I'm not really here

Seriously, Ariel's Grotto is quite possibly the best character meal of them all. Cause all the characters can talk and interact more with you. And that's awesome that they remembered you!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• For You!

Glad you were remembered Genie, uh, Capt. - Oh I'm so confused!!! Anyway, it's always fun to be with any character. Your pictures are really cute too!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Queen Elsa

lol Thx BF. for the liking my photos. If u want to see more just click the next photo after her and u see what i have. From Halloween Goofy to Snow White is my newset ones. Like also like when Snow White was about to leave she told me I hope to see you again soon. I told her that my Birthday is in Jan. so I hope she be there. Of choice my mom has something plan for me at DL for my B-day at the birthday thing over at Disneyland side next to Star Wars ride. If I can have 1 which for there and they can do it for my b-day. I would like to see both Prince Eric and Daisy Duck.

• Hooterville, USA

Just for anyone's information, I have a "thing" for Ariel. She always blows me a kiss, so I think she's got a "thing" for me too!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Shablagoo!

I can't wait for my lunch at Ariel's next month. It should help me get lots of princess pictures in one event.

• I'm not really here

Our trip this last summer was our first time to Ariel's, and it was amazing. Took lots of pics, unfortunately, we had a bad SD card in the camera and didn't know it so NONE of the pics came out. We were so ticked... but we got video luckily.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    . Then after Snow White got done with the other guess she came back to me and said I thought I hear your voice saying that u forgot to get my autograph. So she gave me it and a kiss on the head.
    She only gives Dopey kisses on the head - hm m m what does that say about you?
    Minnietoo