Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Re: ramada maingate??

Ramada Maingate was awful.
    Dirty floors,Bad front desk service, AC sounded like a BB rattling inside a Boxcar!
    If you are a non-smoker the room next door had a smoking room and it was creeping into our room. Leaky roof and bugs also the night before May 5th, 2005.(big rainstorm, some may remember) It was bad.
    Steer clear.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Wow, I stayed at this hotel for 3 days last year - while it's not the Ritz, I thought it was ok. I didn't see any bugs, and the front desk help was nice. I requested some extra towels and got them within 15 minutes. I didn't swim, but the pool looked really nice too. The continental breakfast was awful and the girl running the breakfast table had a tip bucket out, but that was really the only bad thing that I could think of.
    I guess I got lucky.

We just stayed there a couple of weeks ago---it was clean, had refrigerator and microwave, but cost around $150.. We usually stay at the Super 8 on Disneyland drive which I think is nicer and cheaper---the most we have paid was $99---this weekend it will cost us $59 plus tax.....
    And the Ramada does have very noisy air conditioning!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I haven't stayed at that one, but I have stayed at the Ramada further down Harbor with my cheer group for Nationals competition. While it's not the most convienent to the parks (it's a little bit of a walk), it's right next door to a Carl's Junior and across from what I believe is Taco Bell. The rooms were bigger than I expected, and decorated rather nicely. My one complaint is the morning continental breakfast was total yuck. If you can, see if you can swing a night at the Sheraton. Stayed there for Gay Days and it was sheer wonderful!

• For You!

Okay, I caved and went with the Concierge room at the Annabella. My mom decided to join us - so, the small rooms at the ramada scared me off. Now, if the Annabella would just have it's own shuttle - I hate the ART. I think we'll probably just ride the Timon shuttle going home. and cut through the parking lot!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Across From DL

I would reccommend the Park Vue Inn which is right across the ped entrance to DLR they just finished a major renovation its nice and reasonable

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12