Thanks for the FastPass tip, lady

We spent the weekend at Disneyland and got some great tips on maximizing FastPass from a person who is a member of MiceChat. We got in early to the park on Saturday and quickly got onto several of our favs. We had gotten some of the virtual magic kingdom cards, and we went to the virtual magic kingdom line to get the rest of the current sets. We didn't know about the quest sets you can only get from the web, but an excellent MiceChatter in line ahead of us explained the whole deal. Not only did she explain, but she gave us the papers we needed for the rest of the cards. Then, not only did she give us the papers, but she told us about the bonus deal for FastPass.

If you turn in all of the virtual magic kingdom sets at once, you get bonus cards, and you also get a pair of FastPass tickets. If you haven't used FastPass yet, when you go to do it, the machine will notice your two bonus FastPasses, and won't let you get another one right away. She told us that if we got out of line and went to get FastPasses first, then went back to turn in all the quest papers, we would get two more, for a total of three. Sure enough, it worked! All morning long, it was short line, short line, FastPass, short line, FastPass, short line, FastPass. It was great! Then in the afternoon, after we had gone on all the must see rides, it was hotter than heck out, so we went back for a swim, grabbing another set of FastPasses on our way out, of course.

She didn't tell us her name on MiceChat, but she mentioned the website, and I've been reading it for a couple of days. In two decades of going to the parks and having passes, I'm suprised I didn't know about this. If she's reading, she knows who she is, and so I give her a big shout out of thanks. Here's to you, lady with the blue cloud mouse ears and the extra quest papers!

• Senior Minion

Re: Thanks for the FastPass tip, lady

MiceChat saves the day! Glad you had a good time. Hopefully this great person will recognize your post soon.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Aww, MiceChatters rock!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

No one steps forward to take a bow? I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for her again, and next time I see her, I'll ask for her MiceChat name. Thanks to her, we got extra rides in and more of the VMK cards than we expected. We are now all busy enjoying the game. So much to learn. So little time.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

There are many nice ladies on this board. Actually, come to think of it the people here are the greatest group of helpers I've ever met. Glad she made your day, some people here have done the same for me and it's really special.Take care and welcome.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.