Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Re: claribella's Nov 1st Trip Report - It's Beginning to look alot like Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    Really? well, from the one I saw, you can totally tell that they were trying to give less for the same amount of $$. It is SO obvious that there are alot less fries in these new boxes than in the carrying case. That's to bad.
    I noticed the same thing C when I went. So so sad
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I was actually there too I saw you take the pic of Minnie at least I think it was you.... I as not in a very talky mood yesterday so I did not say hi. I am just Suprised that you did not take a pic of the Mikey Floral cause they changed that too. I would have but I did not think to take the camera.

PM'd you

See folks...this is what amazes me...I'm sure we ALL pass each other SO many times. Life is a funny thing!

• Disneyland or bust!

Awesome trip report, Claribella! We looooooove Christmas, so Tool and I are eager to see what's new this weekend.

That's hilarious that they've always done the letters, I was at Disneyland (we didn't go to DCA) last Thanksgiving weekend, and I would have sworn they didn't have at least those giant Mickey and Goofy statues, I must not be as observant as I thought... are all the letters decorated that nicely? They look amazing!

Oh, and your son is TOO cute, too! Sounds like you two had a great time.
    "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer

• The Great Tiki

Blog Entries

They literally must have painted the letters Oct 31st evening---because they were still candy corn on Halloween.
    Great Pictures---Can't wait for those cold Christmas nights at the park

Hi Claribella! Dropped in for dinner last night - would've been nice to meet - here's a night time shot of Cali...
    Oh, yeah - Downtown Disney looked pretty awesome, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Reeder View Post
    Hi Claribella! Dropped in for dinner last night - would've been nice to meet - here's a night time shot of Cali...
    Oh, yeah - Downtown Disney looked pretty awesome, too...

Ah, well I usually leave by 4pm because of traffic on the 57 and 60, my routes home and a toddler who hates driving in the car.

But I want to see the lights of Disneyland at night real soon. Looks great!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: claribella's Nov 1st Trip Report - It's Beginning to look alot like Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I'm pretty sure they do it every year. This was my first year seeing candy corn letters, and I've been there in Oct. five out of the last six years, but I don't remember seeing candy corn letters before.
    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    [B][COLOR=DarkRed]
    They have done the Candy Cane letters for quite a long while now.
    Ah thanks! I asked my daughter this afternoon and she said she remembers seeing the letters in the candy cane colors but doesn't remember seeing the Mickey and Goofy characters on them last November. Maybe the put them up last year after we were there.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ah thanks! I asked my daughter this afternoon and she said she remembers seeing the letters in the candy cane colors but doesn't remember seeing the Mickey and Goofy characters on them last November. Maybe the put them up last year after we were there.
    These were taken last year, 2005, on Dec 2nd, my birthday:

Last year Mickey and Goofy did appear on the C and A

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome! Wonder how we missed them last year??? Thats ok... I sense a great photo op for next month!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Great photos, your little boy is sooooo adorable! Glad to see they still have some of the Halloween stuff still up. Just shows you how quick October flew by! I went last Friday but didn't exactly get to soak up all the Halloween decorations for one last time because my parents & I were trying to beat the rush of the crowd leaving when the fireworks were cancelled, plus my baby niece was coming down to visit for the weekend (brother and sister-in-law in tow) so we had to get home before they did.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    I've seen the princesses hang out around the Castle still, as well as in the hub, and in front of Floral Mickey as you enter the park.
    Thanks. I like to get my pictures with the princesses, but going into a crowded fantasy faire area does not interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Thanks. I like to get my pictures with the princesses, but going into a crowded fantasy faire area does not interest me.

I gues I'll have to stick around the castle longer I guess because I was there for a while and not one princess in sight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123