Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• me.

Disneyland tears of joy

What magical moments and Disneyland bring you to tears??

For me, I would have to say seeing all the little kids freaking about because Mickey is near by, or the parade is about to start. And seriously, I don't just get choked up, I cry. Seriously. What about you?

• Head Salesman

The closest I've ever come to crying was during Believe in Holiday Magic. I REALLY had to choke back the tears during most of the show.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Senior Minion

I held back at Remeber Dreams, because it was so fantastic!! I just Love it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

When I went on it's a small world on my last visit.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

When I see a little kid so happy at Disneyland and I say to myslef, I used to be that little kid.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Man O Lantern

Holiday Believe made me cry during "I'll be home for Christmas" a few years ago, because it was just me with one of my daughters on that trip and it made me wish my entire family was there.

And then last year when we were all there, I still cried during that portion of the fireworks show, so apparently it's the combo of Disneyland, fireworks, Christmas and that song that does me in.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I always get a little choked-up at the end of the Christmas fireworks show when they turn up the lights and it snows on Main Street. I grew up in Southern California and haven't seen real snow falling very many times. To experience it there on that magical street is priceless. It's even better when the little kids realize it's not confetti and start to exclaim, "It's real! It's real!" These moments are what Disneyland is all about.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    I always get a little choked-up at the end of the Christmas fireworks show when they turn up the lights and it snows on Main Street. I grew up in Southern California and haven't seen real snow falling very many times. To experience it there on that magical street is priceless. It's even better when the little kids realize it's not confetti and start to exclaim, "It's real! It's real!" These moments are what Disneyland is all about.
    Oh man that makes me ball too.. I love the snow. And to look at all the little kids on their daddy's shoulders looking up in awe.. Oh, I love Disneyland.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Holiday Believe, everytime(even listening to the soundtrack shhhhh)and Fantasmic can still do it too. But mainly it's watching my boys. Like the first time my oldest rode Screamin' and was yelling "I did it I did it" while going through the loop or when my youngest was watching Fantasmic! last summer with his chin practically hitting the floor saying "mickey is magical" or last year when the "monowail dwiver" sang Happy Birthday to my youngest as we pulled into the DTD station last year or when my oldest gets soooo excited and gets teary himself watching believe.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Don't hate the game...

every time i hear walts opening day speech, EVERYTIME. Even when i saw his face is the movie about california in DCA... i wish he was here

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Just let them live somewhere where it snows for half of the year and hear the children and everyone else groan..."it's real...it's real...". "whose going to shovel the driveway now?!" :devil:

• CM for 4 years!

The first Tinkerbell flight in Remember Dreams Come True.

And every time I hear Walt's Opening Day Speech.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Yes, Believe is really wonderful and I had a tear or two in my eye
    when I got to see my mom's reaction to Believe ~ with the "snow"
    a year and a half ago.

As a kid, I often had a tear late at night, as we exited the gate of DL
    and WDW.(You know I never wanted to leave that magical place!)

But the most recent tear occurred this past Sunday, when I visited
    that room on the 2nd floor of the Fire Station on Main Street.
    Welcome Home! Indeed!

Thanks to all the people who made that magic happen!

• Circle of Ancients

The look on my kids faces the first time we saw Believe: In Holiday Magic and the Snow.

That and the fact they got to see the Electrical Parade. Of course it's not where it belongs, but at least they got to see it.

• UH..LIKE DUH..

The first time I saw the fireworks. I can't tell you exactly, but i wept. i think it was the sense of feeling like i was safe and small like a child. My childhood wasn't that great, so it must have triggered something warm about being a kid. I think we all feel some part of that. I'm dying to see the new show. It sounds so dumb but i get really moved at the end of that horrid snow white show. it is such b'way wannabe, but i dig that ending.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast