Fantasmic from the River Belle?

Hello everybody!! I'm going to disneyland tomorrow to celebrate my 18th BDAY!! woot woot and i was wondering, has anyone watched Fantasmic while eating at the river belle? How's the view? And what time should I probably get to the restaurant if I want to watch the 9:00 show. Last but not least, this is one of the few restaurants I have not eaten yet... so how's the food? any help would be GREATLY appreciated. You all rock MC'ers!

one quick add..do you guys know if they have an adult portion mac and cheese
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Minion

Re: Fantasmic from the River Belle?

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007 View Post
    Hello everybody!! I'm going to disneyland tomorrow to celebrate my 18th BDAY!! woot woot and i was wondering, has anyone watched Fantasmic while eating at the river belle? How's the view? And what time should I probably get to the restaurant if I want to watch the 9:00 show. Last but not least, this is one of the few restaurants I have not eaten yet... so how's the food? any help would be GREATLY appreciated. You all rock MC'ers!

one quick add..do you guys know if they have an adult portion mac and cheese
    When we did it, we probably got there about 7pm. View is very good, I really liked it. Beaware, as soon as Fantasmic! ends, they will start clearing you out. You cannot remain to try and see fireworks (which aren't good from there anyway.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• I was deleted.

Re: Fantasmic from the River Belle?

I've sat there before and it was my only real experience with F! until this past spring when I got to see it with CL and then with Dusty, Banana boy, Fishy, etc. in the middle. SO MUCH BETTER THERE!

Anyway... seating was okay. You can see some parts better than others. The food is good at that location, but to be honest I've had more breakfast than I have had dinner there. Most guests line up their chairs along the edge of the railing so you might want to move your chairs a bit too. Have fun and happy birthday!