Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I LOVE Disneyland :)

Re: New photos from 11/6 and 8 - Signs removed for Midway Mania, Christmas, much more

I tried it when it was just at DCA, it was nice to get to see your pictures at home. I also like all the options that you can find on the website when you get home. I can't wait to use it at Disneyland now too!

Re: New photos from 11/6 and 8 - Signs removed for Midway Mania, Christmas, much more

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
    There is a lot going on over on Paradise Pier. Can't wait to see the final results.

Great pics. Loved the fact the Tom Morrow still has the 50th name tag. I haven't been in innoventions in years. Maybe I should check it out.
    Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks for sharing You Rock

• It's all about Theme!

Soooo sad to see the Paradise Pier Sign Go! I was wanting to tape it this thanks giving. Will it return?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Basking in birthday love

Hehehe, I LOVE the Jungle shots. Mainly because, well, I know everyone in them. But still, great shots, especially the first two. Heeeeehehe.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Will the Paradise Pier sign return? I really liked how it looked.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Banned User

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2109847/2/109042721
    Ahh! it's WDW's costumes... Who want's to go explore the big safari!

Great photos...

what photos are on the photo pass?

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

There are no photos on the Photo Pass, just a blank card I got from someone......
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Rock Star Minion

Photo request: I can't seem to find on the internet a list of Main Street Window tributes. Could you please put one together on your web site? Whenever you have time, of course. Unless you've already done it.

(I did find a list of people NOT on DL Main Street windows, though. And Mark Goldhaber's multi-part article on WDW-MK's Windows.)
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

WOW! THANK YOU FOR THESE! It's so weird/cool seeing the signs off where Midway is going.

Is it just me or doesn't the "rock" in the Sub queue kinda look like a fish face? LOL. It's a stretch, I know, but it "kinda" does.

• The Grumpiest Bell of All

Smile Re: New photos from 11/6 and 8 - Signs removed for Midway Mania, Christmas, much more

I cant get to the park til 11/22 and I'm dying to see the Tree all lit up at night. Thanks for the teaser...makes me excited!!!

• Minion

So, is all of Paradise Pier closed, including the midway games and shops? It was hard to tell where the wall ended in the pictures.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL View Post
    So, is all of Paradise Pier closed, including the midway games and shops? It was hard to tell where the wall ended in the pictures.
    The wall goes from just past the Carousel (still open) on the east end, and stops just BEFORE the first Midway game on the West side.

There are rumors that some of the games will have to close in 2007 as part of the construction.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

I don't think anything is lit up at night yet, until they do the official tree lighting on the 10th....which is tomorrow....

Where are the garlands going criss-cross across Main Street ???

If the official tree-lighting is tomorrow, wouldncha think they'd have the criss-cross garlands up by now?

Unless they're not doing that again this year. Grrrrrr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast