Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Re: Old Disneyland Mementos

I don't have any old mementos, but I do have some old Mentos.

They taste kind of skanky.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• The pride is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    I don't have any old mementos, but I do have some old Mentos.

They taste kind of skanky.

Not as bad as men's toes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I used to have several 'not completely used' ticket books. Disneyland used to discount your entry price if you returned them after they stopped the ticket books.
    As I wrote in Post #8 above, they still do. They give you credit for each attraction coupon toward the purchase of a new passport. It's something like 50 cents per "E", 40 cents per "D" etc, etc...as long as the ticket coupons aren't comps that have the stars on them. Those they never gave you credit for. You can do the exchange at any Disneyland ticket booth.

• The pride is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy View Post
    As I wrote in Post #8 above, they still do. They give you credit for each attraction coupon toward the purchase of a new passport. It's something like 50 cents per "E", 40 cents per "D" etc, etc...as long as the ticket coupons aren't comps that have the stars on them. Those they never gave you credit for. You can do the exchange at any Disneyland ticket booth.
    I knew they did this, and I've always thought it seemed like such a waste to give these up just to shave a few cents off your pass. When you can't touch 'em on ebay for under about $30 or so, that is.

• Bear Country Refugee

I have an old melmac plate from one of the restaurants - don't know which one, though.
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

• Man O Lantern

I many old wall maps from the 50's and 60's, I'm going to guess I have 5-6.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-GIANT...em110053346881

Jeez, I should sell my stuff! I think I paid no more than $10=30 for each of my maps. Perhaps even less. Mine are all in great shape.

I also have the old pictorial souvenir guide books, one in the original envelope. These are from 1956 on. I think I have 5 of them. I know that I have one duplicate--both from the same year. And this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1960-VINTAGE-WAL...em110052464664

I have an old Disneyland Railroad brochure map that's dated 1954--published before Disneyland opened.

I have a Tom Sawyer's Island map.

I also have a brain new in the wrapper fuzzy sticker-thing from 1956. I think they were made to go on the Mouse Ear hats? It's a Mouseketeer item, but it has the Disneyland logo.

I went eBay crazy a few years ago and bought all this stuff. Most of which I haven't seen in more than three years when I moved here.....

I have about 20 Disneyland comic books, too.

All in all, it's not worth a ton. Financially, or otherwise, since I never look at it all anymore....and I need to stop looking at eBay!! Because I'm finding more stuff I want...

I still have the Captain EO T-shirt they gave away during the "open for 3 days straight" event when EO premiered.

• Hola!

i dont have anything. But i should ask my grandma, she was there on opening day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12