Thread: quick question

• Stay Positive

quick question

I want to go to disneyland tomorrow w/ my friend, but he has little money to spend, so my question is, can i use my premium annual passport as a discount for him?
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• Gay Man

Nope. The Permuim AP is only good for your admission. Ocassionally DL has So Cal discounts but, with the 50th Celebration in full swink, I doubt there will be anything of this sort available.

• Puppy Cuddles

I just got my passholder newsletter in the mail and they're offering $20 off 2 day passes. Your annual pass doesn't get you any other special discounts on tickets besides what they specifically announce. I think there's a SoCal park hopper deal going on right now. If you want cheaper tickets I recommend trying local colleges. I go to Cal State Fullerton and I know that my campus offers discounted (only $7 off, but that's like a soda and a churro right there). They also don't care whether or not you're a student.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Stay Positive

thanks you guys
    i guess no disneyland for him :devil:
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird
    i thought that mousesavers.com said that you could get a cheaper ticket... like tyhe whole black out day tickets type of deal
    That is only good for the annual passholder. I thought about doing that too before I got my AP-- Just buy a blackout day ticket!! But you can 1) only buy em on blockout days and 2) they're only good for the actual ap holder.