Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Smile Priceline hotel.. how is it?

We did the priceline thing! It was actually fun... Our REAL reservations don't start until Sunday at the resort and I wanted to get all of the driving done on Saturday. So I went on the price line site and we got a room for tomorrow night at the Hyatt Regency Orange County (11999 Harbor Blvd) for $45 for the night! ...

Anyone ever stayed there? Any words of wisdom?

Thanks guys!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• Shablagoo!

Re: Priceline hotel.. how is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Missviolet View Post

Me too!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Me too!
    Aw heck...Now you got ME caught up in the enthusiasm.

Snoopy dance time!

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by Loomis View Post
    Snoopy dance time!
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

We did the priceline thing! It was actually fun... Our REAL reservations don't start until Sunday at the resort and I wanted to get all of the driving done on Saturday. So I went on the price line site and we got a room for tomorrow night at the Hyatt Regency Orange County (11999 Harbor Blvd) for $45 for the night! ...

Anyone ever stayed there? Any words of wisdom?

Thanks guys!

It is a good hotel and I think you will really enjoy yourselves there....

• Princess Mouse Ears

Talking Re: Priceline hotel.. how is it?

We stayed at the Hyatt last weekend. It is a really beautiful hotel and very clean. The only part we didn't like what was the $15 to park our car and paying for internet access but there is Disney shuttle service every 1/2 hour. And there is a Starbucks and Pizza Hut in the lobby. Have fun!
    So many mouse ears, so little time...

• Senior Minion

Way to go Miss Violet! That's a really great rate! Best I could get was $50 a night.

My only question is you know about the daily parking right?

I have stayed there and never had any problems so far. I have stayed there 6 or 7 times. Great rooms, Starbucks by the lobby, Nice restaurant. Great sandwiches for lunch! Friendly folks.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 11-10-2006 at 09:56 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Shablagoo!

Congrats. See you in 2 days.

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Yeah I know about the parking. Thanks though.. if I didn't I woulda been surprised!

We're only staying there for one night, Saturday. We have reservations for *holds breath* The Grand Californian for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights courtesy of The Lemonaide Foundation at Stanford Hospital! It's actually quite amasing because they have a wish granting thing for cancer survivors who went to the hospital and I was chosen to have my wish granted. It was was a dream of mine to stay at this hotel. NOt just some wish... but a goal that I wanted to achieve in my lifetime. It's always great when you can cross something off of your lifetime goal list.

This trip is going to be fantastic.. I'm going to meet a whole lot of people who make my life so wonderful (even if it is only over the internet) and I get to spend four days in Disneyland with the love of my life. NO, not Mickey!

I get so emotional and happy when things are going good... the trip all starts with the Hyatt Regency. *sighs* Ahhh.. I need a churro.

32 and a half hours and I'M IN DINSEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

CAn I do the snoopy dance? "whoop whoop whooop" *squiggle, squiggle*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• Shablagoo!

Wow MissViolet, the Grand Californian. That's great. I hope to stay there someday. Though I think the only one I have to stay at in my lifetime is the Animal Kingdom Lodge in WDW.

Oh BTW!

MissViolet, Race you to Anahiem. On Your mark, get set, ...GO!

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Grand Californian! I'd say that is worth TWO Snoopy dances.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Yeah I know about the parking. Thanks though.. if I didn't I woulda been surprised!

We're only staying there for one night, Saturday. We have reservations for *holds breath* The Grand Californian for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights courtesy of The Lemonaide Foundation at Stanford Hospital! It's actually quite amasing because they have a wish granting thing for cancer survivors who went to the hospital and I was chosen to have my wish granted. It was was a dream of mine to stay at this hotel. NOt just some wish... but a goal that I wanted to achieve in my lifetime. It's always great when you can cross something off of your lifetime goal list.

This trip is going to be fantastic.. I'm going to meet a whole lot of people who make my life so wonderful (even if it is only over the internet) and I get to spend four days in Disneyland with the love of my life. NO, not Mickey!

I get so emotional and happy when things are going good... the trip all starts with the Hyatt Regency. *sighs* Ahhh.. I need a churro.

Sounds like a wondeful opportunity!!! Enjoy your stay and make sure and tell us all about it when you get back.

p.s. I'm glad you are a cancer survivor and not a statistic!!!!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal

• Senior Minion

Congrats Miss Violet! Glad you are aware. Looks like fun filled trip!! GCH Woohoo!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• World Traveler

Have a fun trip ... take lots of pictures for us!

You will LLLOOOVVVEE the GCH, especially at Christmas time. Have a great trip and make sure you post pictures after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast