Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disneyland Jail

• Minion

Question Disneyland Jail

Does anybody have any info on the Disneyland Jail? I have been told (not personally experienced) that it is somewhere on Main Street and it is made of Plexiglass. Do they serve you burnt churros, or burnt Monte Cristos in jail? Does Goofy pose as a guard? I need to know the answers to these questions!

• Hunka hunka burnin love!

Huntington Beach, CA - 30 minutes away from Disneyland!
    that'd be sweet
    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

• Santa Barbara, CA

Don't ever get stuck sharing that cell on Gay Day. "Can you pass the Pins?" :devil:
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

while my contract prevents me from revealing the exact location...
    Spoiler
    i can tell you about one of the punishments endured by some inmates. on occasion, during the Disneyland Jail Prisoner Work Release Program (DJPWRP), low security risk jailees are dressed in pink and white stripes and a white hat. they are placed into a secure area behind glass with a large copper bowl. instead of making license plates, these select jailees are forced to use chocolate, caramel and chopped peanuts as punishment. while they spend endless hours making fresh candy, they are never allowed to partake of the sweet results of their hard labor. meanwhile, they are on continous public display as people press their eager faces of delight up against the window wishing THEY could be inside the glass room.

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Har-d-har-har-har.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Its not really a jail, just a couple of holding rooms in the security office behind mainstreet in the old executive building. But trust me, you don't want to go there, becuase in most cases, Anaheim PD is already there waiting for you, and Disneyland security can interogate you better than a lot of Police officers.

• All? NO, ALL!

My dad wound up going there too many times as a kid and wound up getting banned for a year... When they tell you to stay inside your vehicle, you better do it!

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    I had a friend who went to DL Jail for smoking pot... but I can't say his name cuz he's semi-famous (he's actually up for a Tony right now!)

--J.

• I am a Pluto lover

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidspaceman
    Does anybody have any info on the Disneyland Jail? I have been told (not personally experienced) that it is somewhere on Main Street and it is made of Plexiglass. Do they serve you burnt churros, or burnt Monte Cristos in jail? Does Goofy pose as a guard? I need to know the answers to these questions!

My questions is, why do you need to know?
    Just what are you planning? You are going to behave yourself in the park right?
    Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    I was put in the jail for a day for fighting. It was back in the 70s and it was located behinfd the kennels. It was a metal building with a metal roof. There was no ventilation in the cell and the only bathroom facilities was a galvanized bucket. Once placed in there, no one came to check on me during the day and I had no water. At 6 when the park closed, they finally let me out. I was soaked to the skin, being summer, the room got to be over 100. They were pretty mean and they kind of pshed me around. When I was leaving they told me they hoped I learned a lesson. Then in that well known Disney tradition, one guy wished me a good day.... and he sniclkerd.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MellyMouse
    My questions is, why do you need to know?
    Just what are you planning? You are going to behave yourself in the park right?
    I just wanted to know because it is something I never have really thought about, but I know there are people who would not appreciate "The Happiest Place on Earth" for its face value. It is interesting to see what goes on in the "grey area" from Fantasy into Reality.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

they can put u in jail? I would be like let me out now! I'd rather be kicked out of the park.
    (insert funny comment here)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    I was put in the jail for a day for fighting. It was back in the 70s and it was located behinfd the kennels. It was a metal building with a metal roof. There was no ventilation in the cell and the only bathroom facilities was a galvanized bucket. Once placed in there, no one came to check on me during the day and I had no water. At 6 when the park closed, they finally let me out. I was soaked to the skin, being summer, the room got to be over 100. They were pretty mean and they kind of pshed me around. When I was leaving they told me they hoped I learned a lesson. Then in that well known Disney tradition, one guy wished me a good day.... and he sniclkerd.
    Yeah, right.

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    I heard there's a dog who has the keys and if you whistle he'll come over so you can get out...

oh, wait...

nevermind...
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Actually, it has rubber bars and you can pull them apart if you want to get out!

--J.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast