• AKA: Indyiluvu

Talking Short Trip Report 11-12-06

I was at the red lobster on harbor tonight for my friend's birthday and we finsihed at 10:45 and I figured I was close to the park so I decided to go ride space mountain. I wasn't sure what time the park closed so on my way I called 411 and got the DL phone number, so I could turn arround if the park was closed. I was expecting a pre-recorded greeting, but instead got a message saying "All lines are busy, a castmember will be with you shortly." I was on hold up untill I drove into mickey and friends and saw that DL was open untill midnight! Yeah!

I got into the park at aarround 11:10 and headed for tomorrowland, but space mountain was closed!!!! The female CM told me they had to reset so I went over and rode Buzz Lightyear with a 5 min wait. The ride stopped temporarily in front of Zurg and I kept hitting the secret target and got my highest score ever!

After that I went back and Space Mountain was open with a 10 min wait. It seemed extra fast for some reason. Maybe because of the colder weather? After that I had enough time to go ride indy which had a 10min wait, and grab a rasberry lemonade (my favorite) from coke corner on my way out of the park.

A short but sweet trip.

• A Beautiful Tomorrow!

Re: Short Trip Report 11-12-06

Great trip report! nice to hear the lines settled down. oh and Great score on Buzz!
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Re: Short Trip Report 11-12-06

I missed the meet (and every other meet) because I work on sundays But at least I still got to visit the park!