Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AP Survey

• I'm not really here

AP Survey

Well, I got burned for posting this link in another thread because while it was relavant to the current topic of the thread, it wasn't relavant to the original post. So I'll make it its own thread.

I'm interested in knowing how many times you APers visit the park and what you spend in the parks when you're there. I'm not interested in any personal information at all, just which AP you have, how often you go and what you spend when you're there. There are 6 questions and that's it. The results page currently displays which AP's have been bought and how many uses they are getting. It lets you know the price per visit your AP is worth to you (price / # of uses). It then lets you know the Max, Min and Average amounts spent by other APers with your same AP on food, clothes, pins, souveniers while in the park (per visit). I'll be upgrading this over the next little bit, adding in graphs maybe. We'll see. This is just for fun to see what's going on sice we don't really have access to Disney's statistics. Nothing tricky or fancy... just simple, 6th grade math. No advanced statistics or anything.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Knight of Naughtyness

Re: AP Survey

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Well, I got burned for posting this link in another thread because while it was relavant to the current topic of the thread, it wasn't relavant to the original post.
    Where's the link?
    -Osky

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

• Minion

Before or after they took out the Wonderland Music CD on Demand system...?

• Minion

We have bought 4 deluxe passes the past two years.
    We live about 427 miles away, we visit 3 or 4 times a year, anywhere from six days to three at a time.
    We spend just like any tourists.
    I like the clothing, and Disneyland specific art.
    We eat most meals in the park, but stay across the street in non-park hotels. (always good neighbor hotels).
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

• Banned User

When they do AP surveys at the parks, do they pick you randomly?

• I'm not really here

http://xotz.net/projects/survey/
    Sorry, it's one of those days. *sigh*

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I have a So Cal Pass (not the select, the one above that)
    I go about once a month, maybe more.
    If my kids are with me, I spend $50+. If they arent, I spend maybe $20.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Sorry, it's one of those days. *sigh*
    Is this even affiliated with Disney?

• Minion

Blog Entries

I am with you on your cause... I think you should add a total section saying they only spend this much on entry but they spend on average this much on average in the park... That way we can see what the totals are. Thanks so much for starting this survey. I find it fascinating.
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

- I have a Premium and go about every two weeks.
    - I live in San Diego, about an 1 1/2 hour away.
    - I mostly spend money on food, but when I buy souvenirs it's mostly CDs, ornaments and pins.
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

• I'm not really here

No, it's not associated with Disney. I never touted it as such and will never make that claim. That is my personal domain I use for testing and building personal sites. I threw this survey together in (seriously) about 8 minutes. I am still working on it and am open to suggestions. This is just for our purposes here on MiceChat so we can see what an AP is worth ( in terms of entry price) and if the APers are spending more on things in the park than the average full price admission guest. I'm going to add a section for the normal full price payers to.

• I Love Disneyland!!

I have a premium pass

I go once a week on average (I have been 53 times this year though ... you do the math).

I spend more if I'm there all day... like maybe $30 and $10 if I go for the evening. This usually includes food in the park, drinks, and a treat. I do tend to spend a bit more in the summer though ... DRINKS!!

If I spend money on extras it's random like pins, prints, or big figs and that can be pricey!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• I'm not really here

Just reposting the link. If you didn't enter your info in the survey, but just typed it into a post... please go and enter your information.

• Senior Minion

I participated in the survey when it was in the other link, and have to say that you did a good job on a short notice ... especially that I now see how much each one spends on average.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I cant participate in your survey because you only give 2 AP choices when there are actually 4. Do the lower 2 not count?
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast