Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Feeling LOVED

Your most Magical moment at Disney that made you cry

Hi all. Im new so Im not sure if this has been done in the past. But was curious to see what the most magical moment at Disney for you was that made you cry. For me it would be right after the Christmas fireworks with the snow and my older son overcome with emotion hugging and telling his now new stepdad for the first time that he loved him. Makes me tear up thinking about it...

• I'm your huckleberry.

Re: Your most Magical moment at Disney that made you cry

I got a little weepy the first time I saw Fantasmic! back in 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Last Summer when Pat was visiting, we went to Disneyland on my birthday and he saw Fantasmic for the first time. After, we watched the fireworks, and it was the first time I had been to the park for the 50th, and I totally started crying.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• I'm not really here

The last about 4 minutes of Fantasmic!, every single time.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Colorado Bound?

Don't know what they put in that snow but it does it for me too. Me and my girls smack dab in the middle of Main St. with the "snow" coming down, White Christmas playing and not a body with in 15 ft.
    -AmandasDad

• Sock Puppet

The song for Belive in Holday Magic. And the snow it always get me everytime. It's like if walt disney was alive and this he will cry. it felt like that.

• Closed Account

Mellow rendition of White Christmas..........Main Street crowds............everyone looking up...............faint sound of fans blowing in the background......................BUBBLES! It will probably be even more memorable with a new family member! Disneyland Daddy's unite!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
    Mellow rendition of White Christmas..........Main Street crowds............everyone looking up...............faint sound of fans blowing in the background......................BUBBLES! It will probably be even more memorable with a new family member! Disneyland Daddy's unite!
    Right on! I have to agree with you in your choice.
    The first year they had the 'snow' (2000???) I went several times to see it....and when I would see these little little kids on daddy's shoulders up and down Main Street touching this stuff....so excited...I got choked up. My thought was 'What is running through this kids mind? Is this the most magnificent moment for them?" I got teary eyed hoping for the day when maybe I could be that 'Daddy' whose child got to experience that moment.

Very magical - very special.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Right on! I have to agree with you in your choice.
    The first year they had the 'snow' (2000???) I went several times to see it....and when I would see these little little kids on daddy's shoulders up and down Main Street touching this stuff....so excited...I got choked up. My thought was 'What is running through this kids mind? Is this the most magnificent moment for them?" I got teary eyed hoping for the day when maybe I could be that 'Daddy' whose child got to experience that moment.

Very magical - very special.
    <sniff!> That brought a tear to my eye now DD! <sniff!> We need to start a support group!

• Minion

Blog Entries

mine was seeing tink fly again, i vaguely remember it from when i was small and seeing it again in dreams made me verbally sob, lol

got hugged by some random mom untill se realized i wasn't hers

• Beep Beep!

This past January when I hadn't been to the park in about 10 years, the first 30 seconds of Fantasmic! It's my by far favorite attraction. FWIW, my wife also had tears at the end, she was totally sensory OVERLOADED from it

HDAlien

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks show always gets me. Also, the Remember Dreams Come True show brought a tear to my eye just about everytime I saw it.

Also, seeing Pixie Kid getting caught up in the moment with different characters is so special. Whether it's talking to PUSH or interacting with an especially great Cast Member, it really makes me believe in Disney Magic!
    <o>

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station

After years of us waiting for Dad to come out from backstage and join us for dinner....the first time my family was waiting for me to come out from backstage and join them at the Plaza for dinner.
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

• my two sunshines

I cried the last day I went before we moved - I swear I didn't want to leave - as I was leaving the park I was touching everything and wanted to soak it all up.

Now that I've been away, I've been back to the park twice in two years - I seem to tear up when I listen to the 50th Fireworks in the car - when Julie Andrews talks I just start to cry - My kids think I'm crazy but hey - it's a soft spot!

And I will tear up when I watch the old Billie videos - those guys watched my girls grow up - met them when they were 7 and 5 and then last saw them at 16 and 14 - everytime we go to the show they all come out and we hug and talk until the next show - it's so nice to catch up with old friends -

Can't wait to go back in January!!!!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Well I was debating about sharing this…but thought I would.

Only one time made me cry. I went on January 13, 2006. The night before my best friend in the whole world…like my sister, passed away after a 10 year battle with cancer. I needed to go where I could gather my thoughts and let it sink in.

I’m glad I went to Disneyland. I had planned on taking her there but just didn’t get a chance to. I cried just about all day, not bawling but just tears, but there were so many emotions I couldn’t say where they were all coming from.

Not really a Disneyland envoked crying story but I cried just the same, in Disneyland. It was an emotional day. Hard to explain but there it is. Hope I didn't bring everyone down.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast