Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Dinosaur Ride for DCA?

Who would love to see a new attraction for DCA that resembles the theme of the Kingdom of the Dinosaurs from Knotts, Disney style? What kind of attraction should it be and why? They could market this as the tar pits we have in LA.

Btw RIP Kingdom of the Dinosaurs you were a awesome ride.

• All you need is LOVE

I so would i did work at Knotts on that Ride

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    I so would i did work at Knotts on that Ride
    One of the best rides of all time at that park and they get rid of it.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    One of the best rides of all time at that park and they get rid of it.
    I know what were they thinking!!!!!!!

• Banned User

I know what were they thinking!!!!!!!
    I heard they are replacing it with a coaster of coarse.
    Now I wouldn't mind this if they kept the theme of the ride and actually used some of the old theme props to honor kingdom of the dinosaurs. They could of had a great theme for a roller coaster and I doubt they will do it.

• Master of Disaster

AHEM. USED to be one of the best rides ever... untill they ruined it and decided all the cars needed to be in trains. this made the omnimover system stop 3 or 4 times in the middle of the ride for loading. logner lines when they did this and also because of it they added educational material.

i think they made these changes so that eventually they would have an excuse to get rid of it. it worked. KOTD died a long time ago to me im still sad.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug15
    AHEM. USED to be one of the best rides ever... untill they ruined it and decided all the cars needed to be in trains. this made the omnimover system stop 3 or 4 times in the middle of the ride for loading. logner lines when they did this and also because of it they added educational material.

i think they made these changes so that eventually they would have an excuse to get rid of it. it worked. KOTD died a long time ago to me im still sad.
    I agree I was so mad when they changed it to that stupid train system. Well thats what you get with idiots who are addicted to roller coasters and run a park. Theme and Thrill do not get along together outside of Disney. Even in Disney thrill is taking over and I am not happy about it. I want a ride like Pirates of the Caribbean not TOT.

• All you need is LOVE

I heard they are replacing it with a coaster of coarse.
    Now I wouldn't mind this if they kept the theme of the ride and actually used some of the old theme props to honor kingdom of the dinosaurs. They could of had a great theme for a roller coaster and I doubt they will do it.

I am right there with you a themed coaster.......

• Banned User

Me personally I would of had the time machine theme remain and have a cool coaster that goes through it. Sort of a back to the future effect but with a roller coaster car. Then you get to see the dinosaurs and all kinds of things from the past. But you know the Ceder Fair company, they hate theme. Me personally this is the sort of ride I would put in DCA. After I saw they closed KOTD I told myself I am never going to knotts again except for the chicken house.

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by zugzug15

Whats AHEM??? Thanks

• Banned User

Whats AHEM??? Thanks
    I sort of agree with him about them ruining the ride at the end there. They decreased the loading time drastically when they made trains out of the cars. I remember the ride had this eerie feeling to it like you were all alone and such and they ruined that when they stopped the car right in the middle of the attraction and had a cm with a flashlight check you. Then they pumped you full of this spiel crap that was educational which no one goes to a theme park for.

• All you need is LOVE

I sort of agree with him about them ruining the ride at the end there. They decreased the loading time drastically when they made trains out of the cars. I remember the ride had this eerie feeling to it like you were all alone and such and they ruined that when they stopped the car right in the middle of the attraction and had a cm with a flashlight check you. Then they pumped you full of this spiel crap that was educational which no one goes to a theme park for.
    Thats no good.

• All you need is LOVE

I had to walk around that ride alone now thats scary...

• Banned User

I was so mad that I personally called in a complaint about them closing the attraction down and she told me that a ton of people have called in concerned about the ride closing down. I mean they closed a ride that is just as dear to me as the log ride and calico mine train. I mean if they have this sort of attitude I would say the next to go is calico. The last time I went it was in horrible condition with the rocks deteriorated and such and the animatronics having missing limbs. These rides had great potential if they would of just invested to freshen the rides and add new technology like they are with Disneyland's senior rides.

• All you need is LOVE

I was so mad that I personally called in a complaint about them closing the attraction down and she told me that a ton of people have called in concerned about the ride closing down. I mean they closed a ride that is just as dear to me as the log ride and calico mine train. I mean if they have this sort of attitude I would say the next to go is calico. The last time I went it was in horrible condition with the rocks deteriorated and such and the animatronics having missing limbs.
    I know so wrong.....

Well on I worked on calico mine, KOTD, and good old bummper cars.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast