Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Re: What silly things have you done in a Disney-haze?

Quote Originally Posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
    ...I got in the gates first and while i was waiting for them the band was playing and goofy and Pluto were dancing around and so I started dancing around too. Pretty soon the three of us had a crowd around us as we danced together. And then got a round of applause when we stopped. Other guests thought I was a CM planted to dance w/ the characters. LOL It was a blast. I totally embarrassed my sis's friends (she's used to it by now...

...We ran in to our fav. chipmunks, Chip and Dale. When asked for an autograph they made faces like they were thinking about it....and Chuana said "we'll do anything, we'll even get on our knees and BEG." Both chipmonks looked at each other and pointed to the ground. So...there Chauna and I were on our knees in front of two giant chipmonks....it was....unique.
    Mucho love for these
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

My wife and I played Hide-n-seek in critter country with Tigger. This was back in April 2005 when Splash was down. NO ONE was in CC to bother us. Pooh was jealous.

I made Captain Hook's Actor laugh. My wife was about to take a photo and the camera went to stand by. She had to start over, Hook and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We posed again and nothing happened. She tried again and I said to her "come on Janell Tick Tock!" Hook laughed, then realized he was caught.

I'll post more later.

• Professional Pirate

Well last year I was riding Pirates and I was in an excellent mood. I sang to Yo Ho Yo Ho and I "arrrrrrrrrrrred at people waiting the line. Yup that's not really that crazy, but I hope to have crazier moments at Disneyland in about a week and a half or so.

• The Twilight Zone

in line for indiana jones id tell my party not to look into the eyes of mara or else (kinda pathetic) oh and when im on the ride i piont my fingers everywhere where there is effects like lighting fire and smoke and when theres the bugs i start tickling my friends

• living to haunt

OK I don't know how silly but tigger loved it. When we were standing in line one day for a photo of the grandkids with tigger the crowd was ugly. You know what I mean, the ones that are mad that it is not going faster, not cooler, the kids are not smiling enough, you get the picture. As we got closer to tigger and the young lady helping tigger we saw that tigger and her were playing a game of charades. Tigger would act out a character and the CM would say who it was. When it was our turn to have the kids picture taken I asked if I could play charades. Tigger nodded yes so I did this...I put out my hand, dropped money in it, stuffed my hand in my pocket, then put it out again. I asked Tigger and the CM who I was...they both tilted their heads and shook their heads and had no idea. I said...Mr. Eisner....tigger about laughed him/herself out of the costume, and the poor CM was laughing so hard she had tears coming down her face. As we finished the pictures Tigger hugged me and whispered "thanks I needed that laugh". The picture came out great!

• Minion

Blog Entries

somewhere in heaven, Walt is shaking his head and chuckling

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

While staying at the Grand Californian this summer, we got fastpasses every other hour for Grizzly River Run and when our time came, we would hop out of the pool, throw on a t-shirt, hop back into the pool, get out again and step into our flip flops, then head into the park with nothing but our annual passes and our fastpasses. We got into the fast pass line and went straight on, rode, and went straight back to the pool.

When we got in line, we were as soaking wet as a person could be, and this got us a few curious looks. When we noticed someone looking at us, we'd look back and remark "Oh, yeah. You can really get soaked on this one. Soaked, I tell you."

• Sock Puppet

Me and my friends saw the new lightsabres that actually looked...like lightsabres (AKA not the ones with green pink yellow and white tubes but the one with the long handle and full yellow 'blade'). We bought them and, while waiting for our rides near the tram loading station, started having jedi battles with them. Oh yes, how fun, freshmen in highschool playing jedi, look what DL has done to us.

• Head Postmaster of Random

In a lay-z boy licking stamps and slaping minions...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    One time I drank the pirates water.
    omg thats scary....u now share ur body with like 50+ million people lolol!!

i ran all the way from Splash mountain to space mountain and to the inside to get the 5 min line for the last ride of the night...lolol
    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money.
    If you won the lottery what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Well, when DCA opened, my ol' friend James and I rode Grizzy River Run 4 times in a row. Mind you, it was like March - and 11:30pm. Suffice to say, there WAS no line since it was so chilly out. We just stayed on - they didn't make us get off. We rode with a few people from Alaska who thought our 50 something degree weather was WONDERFULLY warm.

Anyway, that was sort of crazy. I think I ended up with a sore throat that weekend.
    Something a little less wet, Jungle Cruise, later at night, 14 times in a row! That only progressed the haziness.

• Head Postmaster of Random

In a lay-z boy licking stamps and slaping minions...

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    While staying at the Grand Californian this summer, we got fastpasses every other hour for Grizzly River Run and when our time came, we would hop out of the pool, throw on a t-shirt, hop back into the pool, get out again and step into our flip flops, then head into the park with nothing but our annual passes and our fastpasses. We got into the fast pass line and went straight on, rode, and went straight back to the pool.

When we got in line, we were as soaking wet as a person could be, and this got us a few curious looks. When we noticed someone looking at us, we'd look back and remark "Oh, yeah. You can really get soaked on this one. Soaked, I tell you."
    btw that is flippin classssiccc...pure genius!!!
    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money.
    If you won the lottery what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

• Banned User

Well, when DCA opened, my ol' friend James and I rode Grizzy River Run 4 times in a row. Mind you, it was like March - and 11:30pm. Suffice to say, there WAS no line since it was so chilly out. We just stayed on - they didn't make us get off. We rode with a few people from Alaska who thought our 50 something degree weather was WONDERFULLY warm.

Anyway, that was sort of crazy. I think I ended up with a sore throat that weekend.
    No way! If you were there around March 21, 22, 23,or 24, I think i rode Soarin over California with the same Alaskans! I think we talked to the same family!

• That's interesting.....

I pole-danced in the Indy que when no one was around.

•   
    • Kerplookee

Years ago(when I was about 13-14) my brother and a friend were riding Pirates and met a couple girls our age. By the end of the ride these annoying girls wanted to spend the rest of the day with us. I remember saying we had to go meet my parents but we would meet them in front of Space Mountain at (insert time). When the time came we made a point to get a view of space mountain(from a distance) and the girls waiting for us. we laughed and then went to the other side of the park. Kinda mean but still funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

Me and the wife did that in the middle of Dec., it was raining, that's a drizzle to us northerns, and we rode Grizzly River Run 4-5 times and we were so drench when we got off it was fun! The funny part was went we went back to our room at GCH we had to walk through the great hall and people were looking at us like we were crazy!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast