Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: What silly things have you done in a Disney-haze?

well....tonight i offered a coworked a kidney and my first child so she'd work for me...if she doesn't i can go this next mon and tues

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsky666 View Post
    Dude that's freakin awesome! I wish I coulda been with you guys to dance and see the looks on the people's faces. ^_^

I had a disney moment at DL when I ran from bear country to Toontown, then to the front of the castle, to the pizza prot... without stopping! It was freakin great with (pratically) no one there to get in the way of me! Infact!!!!!!!!!!!! **runs to DL**
    I did something like this...it was like almost closing and I went on Pooh...and I didn't wanna end the night with that ride so I ran from Pooh to Space without stoping...I had my friend catch up...lol

• is on the rocks

I was with several friends for NYE. We all had hats and lighted pins, and turned them on because it had just gotten dark. We were skipping and laughing near Big Thunder Mountain and someone said "look, they're all lit up!" So my friend said, "yes, we're our own Electrical Parade!"

Then we just started laughing uncontrollably. Yeah, we got some odd looks too. We didn't care.
    She did it!

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries

Every time I get on Autopia I sing very loudly Sammy Hagar's
    "I Can't Drive 55"

• Beep Beep!

Since we're from colder climates, we visited last January and were staying at the GCH. First thing in the morning, we rode Splash twice in a row, getting completley soaked, boarded the train in TL still soaking wet (weird looks of course), in fact, so wet my shoes were leaving tracks. We took the train to Main St. went over to DCA and rode Grizzly 3 times in a row, then changed clothes at the GCH and resumed our day in DL. Not as exciting as some of the others, but it was sure funny at the time.....
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Once my friend and I were hungry but we didnt want to spend our money on food so we went through the sour dough bread factory around ten times and then the cast member giving samples says, "Havent you already been through here?" We say "yea were hungry and dont want to spend our money". So he gives us almost the whole basket of samples and tells us "dont come back again"

One time we were buying drinks from a cart and my friend says to the cast member, "we have been riping off Disneyland all day". The cast member replied giving us back a extra dollar saying, "here you go, you just riped off Disneyland again!"
    The funny part was I went ther with $20 and came back with $25, so I guess we really did rip them off.

I've done many other crazy things with my friends their. To many to talk about and some I cant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345