• !

Fantasmic & Fireworks question.

Ok well i'm taking my family to Disneyland for Thanksgiving break and I know it's gonna be really crowded. Well I want us to get really good seats for Fantasmic, so I was thinking of claiming spots around 5-6pm. My worry is I also plan to see the Fireworks show afterwards (which is a must, it's soo amazing !) but do any of you think there will be any chance of a spot in front of the castle ? Even a standing spot ? I know there's another showing of Fantasmic at 10:30pm but I know it's going to be too late for my parents. lol.

If you guys know anything, I'll appreciate your feedback !

• It's all about Theme!

Re: Fantasmic & Fireworks question.

Unfortunately No!

However, you can do it another way. See the fireworks at the castle and then make your way to the Rivers of America (there will be great spots) for the second showing of Fantasmic! If it is too crowded there might be a third performance because the park will be open till midnight and there might be big crowds. Hope that helps!

Sadly, there is no possible way to leave the ROA to go to the castle. The non-castle fireworks can be viewed from the Fantasmic Seating however.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• !

Sigh. Okay thank you !

Also, since I'm gonna change our plan to sitting early for the fireworks in front of the castle, where do u recommend I sit exactly, and what time ? For good seats that is. Thanks again.

• It's all about Theme!

Basically, at about 6:00 to 7:00 the park begins seating for the fireworks. About then there is plenty of space right in front of the castle. If you are in to a later time to sit down there might be spaces to the sides of the castle but it will be crowded. Also, the Plaza Pavillion and Plaza Inn might have spots to sit though I reccomend the Plaza Pavillion because it has a clear view of the castle. If by chance there are so many crowds that you can't move near the castle never the less get a seat take the railroad to the main street station which provides a wonderful (though partially blocked in some places by the tree) view of all the fireworks, including the ones shot off from the castle. The castle itself probably won't be visible to you so you won't get to see the various colors. Hope that helps!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Disabled Guest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by miniLYN View Post
    Sigh. Okay thank you !

Also, since I'm gonna change our plan to sitting early for the fireworks in front of the castle, where do u recommend I sit exactly, and what time ? For good seats that is. Thanks again.
    With Remember we would begin holding our seat (at the bench directly in front of the castle on the TL side of the middle walkway through the hub) by the fisrt parade!!! We would then take turns holding it and taking the kids on attractions, eating etc. etc. By about 5pm all the benches in front of the castle and around the hub were full. Of course seating (which becomes standing room) in front of the castle was available all the up to about 6-6:30.

I am not sure if the demand to see Believe In Holiday Magic will be as high or not. I am sure though that after around 6-630 you wont get anything very good.

• Miss Marvel

When I've gone with two or three other people, I have never had problems getting to see the fireworks in front of the castle or front and center for the SECOND Fantasmic up til about 10 minutes before the show.

If you have more than four people though, that would definetly NOT work. We search for the extra space and squeeze in.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• n/a

Just make sure you close your mouth during the "snow." It's really just bubble mayhem. People all around (including myself) were gagging on the "snow." I still have the taste in my mouth a day later
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks