Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• A New Kind Of Villain

Sadako's Christmastime @ Disneyland EXTRAVAGANZA! - Part 2

Before I start with the new goodies, let me just point you guys in the direction of the first holiday cheer-filled thread:

Sadako's Christmastime @ Disneyland EXTRAVAGANZA! - Part 1

First up comes the videos, and boy do we have tons today as well. So much to cover, so much to see, so much to experience... and I haven't even set foot in DCA yet!

"A Christmas Fantasy Parade" premiered to joyous crowds. My favorite part of this parade has to be the ugly stepsisters, although I kinda hoped Lady Tremaine would interact with guests as much as Anastasia and Drizella do. They just make my day. And is it just me or does Santa actually say "Happy Hannukah"?

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8210678496952453824&hl=en[/googlevideo]
    [googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4668605288732137530&hl=en[/googlevideo]
    [googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7684704164547272452&hl=en
    [/googlevideo]

On Main Street I was amazed to see merry carolers at all times of the day. The show they perform is just a joy to behold and the amount of the interaction they do with guests makes this little piece of streetmosphere a gem not to be missed.

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3776317636721727744&hl=en[/googlevideo]

"Believe... In Holiday Magic" is still going strong, playing nightly through January. I'm glad to see they're actually doing distinct projections on "It's A Small World" for this show than having a generic projection. They really took their time to get it right, and it shows. ( Big for the Dreidel sequence!)

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6204325491547740871&hl=en[/googlevideo]
    [googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6271619534579503968&hl=en[/googlevideo]

Yummy holiday treats have made their way into the park... between Disneyland Holiday Treats and the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, may The Almighty Shed have mercy on my diet!

And who could forget Holiday Beverages.

Although I wish they'd tell me when these delicious macaroons are sold

Disneyland Tour Guides have started doing Candlelight Tours. Maybe I can learn a thing or two from them as well.

Have we had enough displays of "It's A Small World Holiday"? Of course not! Here are my own highlights.

The outside facade is nicely addorned.

Even the CM's booth hasn't been left untouched!

Inside, all matter of festive signs have taken over this beloved attraction:

And my favorite sign of them all... which always seems to bring tears to my eyes...

Maybe I could pick up supplies at Home Depot and make my own...

Ariel's sisters are getting presents as well... Apparently Flounder couldn't follow Ariel out of the sea...

Although through the use of bubbles, we got to go under the sea!

In Hawaii, reindeer have taken over the sights.

Is that a menorah, my wandering eyes caught a glimpse of?

And inside, snow is everywhere to be seen!

Snow ruled the outside as well!!!

Ever wonder where those projectors that bring us such amazing sights are hidden?

And we even have one here:

Let's watch it in action!

Such a joyous time of year. Sleeping Beauty's Castle's decorations are finally finished.

As well as the festive Main Street.

And as Thanksgiving approaches, remember to start sharing all this magic with your loved ones. Tis the season, all signs do show. So bring out the cheer, as at Disneyland there will always be more joy to bestow.

Last edited by Monorail Man; 11-23-2006 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Added MiceVideo links
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Shubisha

Re: Sadako's Christmastime @ Disneyland EXTRAVAGANZA! - Part 2

Yes! Joyeuses to all the fetuses! Joyeuses fetus to all and to all a good night!

And the best part of that rockin poster is they're only obligated to change the soundtrack based off it.

•   

Great report!!!

I happened to be there on Friday watching the carolers as you were filming! I've yet to approach anyone here from MiceChat that I've seen here on the boards........don't know why. I see your pictures and see you guys at Disneyland but you guys have no idea who I am. I almost approached you to introduce myself but you looked so focused I didn't want to disturb you. Now I know you were filming! I'm glad I didn't interrupt. I would have ruined a great trip report.

• Banned User

wow.. you need a website for all of this some day.... you might have very inch of Disneyland on video or photographed by next year...

Love the photos.. will watch the videos when i get home.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

Sadako - you had Karen as your CandleLight Tour Guide. I had her at my 50th Anniversary Tour Guide. She is an absolute joy - I love her.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Wow! More great pics & video!

Thanks so much!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Senior Minion

Thanks Sadako love the picture of the IASW Clock.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Any sign of Elvis inside iasw this year?
    A signature should go here.

• Popular Princess

wow sadako! that was an awesome report and i fell in love with all of your pics! (btw-those pics of all of the different treats made me so hungry and seriously made me wish i could get my hands on them but my family has sworn off xmas at DL!) thanx for once again helping my DL withdrawal subside! you totally made my day!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Main Gypsy

Awesome pictures as usual!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Thanks Sadako! I seriously have to stay away from the Bakery! My will-power is waivering just looking at the pictures!

I don't see the menorah, though. Can you point it out for me?
    <o>

Red Face Re: Sadako's Christmastime @ Disneyland EXTRAVAGANZA! - Part 2

OoooO I feel sooo festive now! thanks for the great pics/videos. Made me feel like I was there!!

And they lived Happily Ever After

• Shubisha

Quote Originally Posted by pixie chick View Post
    Thanks Sadako! I seriously have to stay away from the Bakery! My will-power is waivering just looking at the pictures!

I don't see the menorah, though. Can you point it out for me?
    it doesn't have a shamash and it has legs.. but it's painted on the jar. It looks like it may be the kwanzaa kinara though.. since if you add the lighting candle it only totals 7 instead of the 9 on a hannukiah. Though it could be an oldsk00l menorah

• Banned User

love the videos...

wish i was there...

• Banned User

Talking Re: Sadako's Christmastime @ Disneyland EXTRAVAGANZA! - Part 2

Sadako, your pictures and videos are great and makes me want to visit the Park this Holiday season. Thanks for sharing your great stuff!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast