Thread: Disney Jobs

Disney Jobs

Does anyone know if Disney hires hotel managers from the outside, or are they always promoted from within? I have alway kept an eye on the job board, but I have never seen any management jobs posted.

• Banned User

i've never worked for disney before, so i don't know for certain, but i think they hire most of their managment from within.

Always hire within.

• no flash photography...

if anyone wants to be aladin in the stage show or a character in the storyteller show they are holding auditions.
    ALADDIN / Male / Asian, East Indian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Multi-Ethnic, Native American, Pacific Islander / 18-18
    Principal performer with strong charisma; 5'7"- 5'11"; baritone/tenor with a youthful sound; actor who moves well; a good looking guy filled with teenage charm and appeal; street smart and clever, he is energized by adventure and romance.

KAZOO/KAZEEM / Male / African Am, Asian, East Indian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Multi-Ethnic, Native American, Pacific Islander / 25-45
    Seeking energetic, male character actors with an ethnic look to portray mid-20’s to mid-40’s; 5’9”-6’0”; actors will use voices and physical characterizations to portray two characters, Kazoo and Kazeem:

Kazoo – Narrator/Master Storyteller; a charming, likable marketplace salesman, a “jack of all trades”, speaks in an Arabian accent; plays several roles, including the Genie.

Kazeem – Official Greeter; funny and charming as he works a “pre-show” that sets up the guest interaction; will engage in quick repartee with the audience.

• Minion

yeah for most of our upper management positions, we do hire within. but if you were a hotel manager somewhere else and want to be considered for one in the hotels in the resort, then apply for a hotel job and see what happens. but i know that you do need some experience first in the actual hotel and resort before u work your way up the ladder.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by snappy
    Always hire within.
    I think it depends on what kind of help is needed and who the applicants are. This may be different for Resort Hotels, but I know that most of the Merchendise managers were hired from the outside (until recently).
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color