Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Fish and Explosions not working on jungle cruise 5/15/05

The fish and the exploding water was not working today what was up? I wanted to show my family the new effects Jungle Cruise had and they didn't work at all. They also did not have congo queen (gold boat) out today.

• OM NOM NOM

I was there with the Micechat meet group, and the explosions were working, along with the gold boat being out. No piranhas, though.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Santa Barbara, CA

RATS!!! What was I thinking? I forgot to turn them on when I got up this morning. Sorry, I reached the toggle switches marked "Pirates" and "Plaza Inn" but must have missed "Pirahnas", sometimes a throw pillow covers them up. I hate Sunday mornings. Sorry.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Banned User

Do the explosions trigger if the captain is going fast through the area? It seems like that has happened twice to me where the exploding water in the middle does not occur if the driver is going really fast. Now the bullets that are shot are hitting the water but the explosives do not go off.

• That's Hawt

Dangitall CO ... what are we going to do with you!?!?! Is it time for some discipline again...... :devil:
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

When my sister and I went on the Jungle cruise on the 5th, we were told that the piranhas were not working because they had filled the river too full. The boat operator told us they were moving, but the water was covering them up. That is why we saw bubbles and churning water, but no piranhas.

• Banned User

Lets just say I was extremely disappointed that they were turned off today.

• CM for 4 years!

My pirhanas were working on May 5. And trust me... from the Blue Bayou, you can HEAR the explosions... not to mention the SCREAMING MONKEYS

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries
    I'm going tomorrow, I'll be sure to update with what's going on with the Cruise

• Minion

I was lucky enough to ride the Golden boat on Friday, after it towed another boat back too dock! A boat stalled out there and it caused a 35 min delay but my wife and I waited it out to be lucky riders of the Congo Queen. My first ride on the JC EVER.

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    I was lucky enough to ride the Golden boat on Friday, after it towed another boat back too dock! A boat stalled out there and it caused a 35 min delay but my wife and I waited it out to be lucky riders of the Congo Queen. My first ride on the JC EVER.
    Wow, that's awesome. I hope they get it all figured out when I go at the end of the month. I would LOVE to see the piranhas! JC was once my favorite ride...
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Banned User

What is with the boats derailing so often now? Those cast members need to go easy and stop rushing through the darn attraction. It sucks when they rush you through and then on top of it the effects are not working which I came for.

The pirhanas were working early on the morning of the 15th

• Circle of Ancients

They were on yesterday when we went. First time I ever got wet on the JC. Awesome changes!!! The POTC Changes were nice as well.

Anybody know if Splash ever opened???

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    What is with the boats derailing so often now? Those cast members need to go easy and stop rushing through the darn attraction. It sucks when they rush you through and then on top of it the effects are not working which I came for.

Well, if the water levels are too high (as mentioned in other posts) then the boats would be prone to derailing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast