Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

I beg ignorance as well... I had no idea that was supposed to be stairs! I just thought we were going down a rocky path... :o

• OM NOM NOM

Unfortunately, Mara's eye flame was extinguished.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Minion

psh, I knew already that there were stairs, but i'm sure that's not something I should brag about.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mara
    Unfortunately, Mara's eye flame was extinguished.
    Not for me, all of them were working today for me. What time and which one was burned out? If it was all of them then they obviously turned them off. Also have any of you guys noticed that the 3 skellingtons that come toward you when you take that first right turn in the main room are not working and have not worked for over a month now?
    Last edited by Disneyfreak; 05-15-2005 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Not for me, all of them were working today for me. What time and which one was burned out? If it was all of them then they obviously turned them off. Also have any of you guys noticed that the 3 skellingtons that come toward you when you take that first right turn in the main room are not working and have not worked for over a month now?
    Yes, I noticed that the last time I was on it. I hope the fix them.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    like the McDonald's lady who didn't know her coffee was hot.
    Oh I'd be happy to discuss that one in the Litter Box with you because, while the lady was stupid to put that coffee in her lap. McD's had no business selling coffee *so* hot that if it *did* spill on someone (somehow, someway), it would give them third degree burns. McD's deserved to be sued on that one. Imagine if the woman had just spilled it on herself because someone carelessly bumpee into her and she got those burns? Would people say the burns were her fault?

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    People need to stop suing over stupid things, like the McDonald's lady who didn't know her coffee was hot.
    It's not that she didn't know the coffee was hot, it's that the coffee was 50 degrees hotter than was safe to drink, i.e., ridiculously hot, hot enough to give major burns.
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• CM for 4 years!

The McDonald's lady was correct to sue. It is wrong that McDonald's had the coffee hot enough to give her second degree burns. That's just ridiculous, I'm sorry.

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    I dont think that the skeletons have been working for a while... I too noticed that the ride was a lot less fun and I am glad to hear that the stair effect if fixed...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• The one, the only...

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to riding it again!!!! Thanks for the update!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Can't wait to get on in July - It will almost be like getting on a new ride. More bumpy is bettery~! YEAH!

• Banned User

Oh I also have some other great news, the spike room is working again.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Stairs!?!?!? There's stairs!?!?!?! Oh thats just NOT good .... how could I not know this?
    OK. After you enter the first chamber, do a left, see indy and swirv around him. The Jeep will slow down, point down and thud thud thud thud thud and then level out and head for the bridge where it makes a sharp left. Thats the stairs. Check it out next time your on. I FELT them on opening day and they are there, I swear it! About 5 steps. But since it was dulled down over the years, if felt more like a lumpy slope then stairs.

• Banned User

There should be no need for Disney to tone it down if they have signs ALL over the place saying it is a bumpy ride.

This is good news to hear. I can't remember what it was like when it first opened because I was too short to ride, but even I could say that it *could* have been a little rougher on my past few rides. Good news its much more random again as well.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    OK. After you enter the first chamber, do a left, see indy and swirv around him. The Jeep will slow down, point down and thud thud thud thud thud and then level out and head for the bridge where it makes a sharp left. Thats the stairs. Check it out next time your on. I FELT them on opening day and they are there, I swear it! About 5 steps. But since it was dulled down over the years, if felt more like a lumpy slope then stairs.
    You are correct... when you first see the eyes of mara those could be steps your going up... but I am positive gibbage is right. I was reading this whole thread just to make sure someone corrected it because if not... oh god I can't even think of what could of happened.
    (insert funny comment here)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast