Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Indiana Jones back to the awesome jerky movements!!!

Two times in a row I have gone to Indy and they have definately made the ride back to the way it was when it opened, nice and jerky. It actually made my seatbelt lock a few times during the ride and I was having the time of my life. It has been way too long since they dulled the rides movements. Now they are back to the way they were and it just improved the ride 10 fold. It was getting to a point where I was asking myself why do they have this ride if it is such a smooth ride?

• Minion

I was wondering if the did in fact tone down Indy! Thanks for confirming it and YES, it is good news. I always THOUGHT it was a lot rougher then the past few rides. Like the stairs part going into the bridge chamber rattled my bones on opening day, but in recent years you hardly notice they are supposed to be stairs!

• Banned User

You really get thrown around again like the ride was meant to. I loved it. And yes they have toned it down over the years due to stupid people making lawsuits against Disney for brain damage on that ride.
    Not to mention the person already knew about their condition and did not pay any attention to the signs.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I noticed that too but questioned it since I was all the way in the back.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• CM for 4 years!

I noticed this too about a week ago, I'm so excited.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by gibbage
    I was wondering if the did in fact tone down Indy! Thanks for confirming it and YES, it is good news. I always THOUGHT it was a lot rougher then the past few rides. Like the stairs part going into the bridge chamber rattled my bones on opening day, but in recent years you hardly notice they are supposed to be stairs!
    Stairs!?!?!? There's stairs!?!?!?! Oh thats just NOT good .... how could I not know this?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

I am wondering that too. I was 9 at the time and even I knew they were stairs they were pretending you were going down.

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Stairs!?!?!? There's stairs!?!?!?! Oh thats just NOT good .... how could I not know this?
    Yeah. Ditto, MiceMan. WTF!

But I am excited that they have upped the roughness. I love riding in the back and getting thrown around!

People need to stop suing over stupid things, like the McDonald's lady who didn't know her coffee was hot.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Banned User

I mean I just dont understand the people that complain the ride is too jerky and ruin it for everyone else. If they think it is too jerky dont ride it.

Those stairs are right when you first see Mara in the BIG room, before the skeletons.

• Senior Minion

I thought it was different as well. It just seemed to easy!! Now I can't wait to go back.
    By the way, was it toned down because of the lawsuit?
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Oh btw I am happy to report the ride is completely random again!!! The bridge is different everytime again. What I think they did was they took the 160,000 programs they had from the start and reinstated them. And yes it was toned down because stupid idiots who tried to sue disney. The car leans A LOT more too.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantasmic
    Those stairs are right when you first see Mara in the BIG room, before the skeletons.
    Ooooh ... there ... you know ... that would make sense but I don't remember ever knowing it
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

I wonder if Matt Ouimet had anything to do with this? It was toned down during the Harris and Pressler era so you never know.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I can't say that I ever knew that it was stairs in that section, but it does make a whole lot more sense with that knowledge. Indy definitely is more random again and with jerky movements after a ride today.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast