My Downtown Disney/Hotels Scavenger Hunt!

Hey everybody. My friends and I are going to Downtown Disney next week to hang out and I made a scavenger hunt for us. Check it out and tell me what you think! If you have any more suggestions, please let me know. Also, how long do you think this hunt's going to take?

Rules of the Game
    • Remain in the Disneyland Resort
    • Your team must stay together at all times
    • If you have any questions or finish the hunt, call me at my cell --- --- ----
    • All collected items MUST be from the Disneyland Resort
    • All questions are worth 1 point, except for a few of the harder ones.
    • HAVE FUN!!!
    If any questions is too hard, you can call Daniel for a hint, but it will cost you half a point!

1. Later we’ll hit the silver screen and catch a flick! Collect a ticket stub and put it in your envelope.

2. Yum, Beignets!!! Figure out where they sell these little treats and buy a couple for yourselves. Include the sales receipt as proof of purchase.

3. Guests have rules too you know! Find where the rules of guests are located and write down the first line. (Hint – Do you have a green thumb?) (WORTH 2 POINTS)
    __________________________________________________ _____________

4. What are the names of three towers of the Disneyland Hotel?
    1. __________________ 2. __________________ 3. __________________

5. Let’s take a dive! What original Disney movie is the swimming pool at the Disneyland Hotel themed to?

6. Go check out this blue abode and find out who’s performing tonight!

7. Travel to the Mediterranean to take a look at their delicious cuisine. Find the item on their menu that includes bay scallops, clams, mussels, shrimp, chicken, and chorizo with saffron rice and garlic aioli. Write down the name of the dish.

8. Does it ever get cold during the winter in Southern California? Go to this chilly snack stand and collect a napkin or any other item that has the place’s logo on it.

9. Checking in? Go to the check-in/front desk of the majestic Grand Californian Hotel and try to find Mickey Mouse hidden carefully among the craftsmen like décor. Mickey is doing some kind of action, what is he doing? (WORTH 2 POINTS)

10. Tourists? Go find a car with a license plate from a different state! Write down the state and license plate number. (You can lie about this if you wanted to, but let’s be HONORABLE!)
    State: _______________________ License: _______________________

11. Hollywood Walk of Fame? I don’t think so! Seems like the Disneyland Resort is starting to get its own “Celebrity Stars.” Find this first star awarded to Disneyland and write down the three lines of text on this star! (WORTH 3 POINTS)

12. What is the name of the cocktail bar in the main lobby of this hotel that is decorated in craftsmen style?

13. Find the snowman in all of the Christmas advertisements and tell me what he’s wearing on top of his head!

Once you finish this race, please check-in with dchun in the lobby of the Grand Californian Hotel between 6:45 PM & 7:00 PM. If you finish before then, please call Daniel on his cell phone. Best of luck to you!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Re: My Downtown Disney/Hotels Scavenger Hunt!

Is it a problem that I can answer most of that sitting in my office in Australia? Sounds like fun, just be aware of security becomeing suspicious with people writing license plates and so on.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• I'm Flying High

I agree with monotonehell. Beware of suspicious security guards!
    The daydream princess

Quote Originally Posted by monotonehell View Post
    Is it a problem that I can answer most of that sitting in my office in Australia? Sounds like fun, just be aware of security becomeing suspicious with people writing license plates and so on.
    Good point! I'll be sure to take that off. I know a lot of these problems are fairly easy, my friends aren't really disney fans and they rarely go to Downtown Disney. This isn't a serious thing, it's just something fun to do.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody !
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Just for a bit, this reminded me of a drunken scavenger hunt gone wrong story, one of the items was to steal something from a chinese restaurant. The organiser had in mind a napkin, chopsticks or a menu, something relatively harmless. But the instructions said that the most daring item would garner 50 bonus points. One team came back with a very confused and worried waiter.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.