Talking Disneyland Visit 1/3-1/6/07, Need Experts Advice....

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website but but have been reading your posts for a very long time. All of you seem so well versed to all the wonderful things Disneyland has to offer, I thought I would go to you for advice.

My husband and I are going to DL 1/3/07 to 1/6/07 for our four year wedding anniversary. Any suggestions on things we have to see or do? How should crowds be? We're not newbies to DL, we've both been going since young children, but we've found that each experience is different and better as you grow older. It's not just a place for kids.

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You All!!!!

• Banned User

Re: Disneyland Visit 1/3-1/6/07, Need Experts Advice....

The 3rd is when "Rockin both parks" starts.

Space mountain and California Screamin will both be "transformed" Get ready!

• Disneyfanatic, CM

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess0615 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this website but but have been reading your posts for a very long time. All of you seem so well versed to all the wonderful things Disneyland has to offer, I thought I would go to you for advice.

My husband and I are going to DL 1/3/07 to 1/6/07 for our four year wedding anniversary. Any suggestions on things we have to see or do? How should crowds be? We're not newbies to DL, we've both been going since young children, but we've found that each experience is different and better as you grow older. It's not just a place for kids.

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You All!!!!

Hey, congrats on the anniversary! My hubby and I will be celebrating 4 years in March! Hmm, it's good that you're going after the holiday rush, and if it's raining it will be even less crowded at that time. I guess my only advice I can think of is wear a waterproof fleece or jacket so you can still enjoy the water rides without being miserably cold, and don't forget that you can use your fast pass until the park closes so you don't feel rushed to make it by the fake end time! Hmm...not sure if Small World and HM will be closed to remove their overlays, but Matterhorn and Monorail should be running. Shop during the day while stores aren't crowded and take advantage of their free package hold...come pick your stuff up on your way out and walk by the huge lines you didn't have to wait in. Have fun!!!!

Disney-lover, Dick Van Dyke Fan, Cast Member, Belle Wannabee,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Congrats! Must do rides are Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Indy, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion and basically all the rest of the mountains. The must see shows IMO are It's Tough to be a Bug and Fantasmic!
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Hmmm... WELL! u need to have a dole whip float at the enchanted tiki room! oh yes...make left turns! in my experience alot of people have a tendancy to turn to the right and cause traffic, so, when you can, make a left turn. Oh! and take lots of pictures, for yourself and possibly for us here on micechat! and most of all...HAVE FUN AND LEAVE YOUR TROUBLES AT THE TURNSTILLES!

oh yeaH!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO MICECHAT: The Happiest Place...ON THE NET!

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle-Belle View Post
    it's good that you're going after the holiday rush, and if it's raining it will be even less crowded at that time.
    A reminder, Disneyland is expecting this week to be busy. Kids are still out of school and this week is not blacked out to SoCal APs. So, all the teens still out of school with passes can hit the parks. I expect it to still be crowded (but not as bad as the week before.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.