Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16

    • itty bitty
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The sun shines wherever I go
    Posts
    9,632
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Im sure everyone has already said this, but I'll chime in with right when the park opens. At least in the first couple hours, otherwise youre destined to wait a while.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

  2. #17

    • Up is Down
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,713

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    if you dont want to wait for 20 or more minutes then right when the park opens.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

  3. #18

    • Keepin' it calsteady
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    938

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Unless you are at the gate waiting for the park to open, you're going to be waiting a decent amount of time.

    I've been using Ridemax (www.ridemax.com) to plan a trip for 12/8 and it recommends Peter Pan as the very first ride (meaning entering the park at 8 a.m. and no later) or late at night.

    On my current itinerary it has us going to Peter Pan at 11:10 p.m. and expecting a 19-minute wait.

  4. #19

    • Up is Down
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,713

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    I waited just for fun one night for about 30 minutes and this was like 30 minutes till closing time.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

  5. #20

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    97

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    The lines aren't always a whole lot shorter late at night, but there is just something very magical about FantasyLand at night. I just love it.

  6. #21

    • Just Me
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    135

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    The shortest waits I've had have been first thing in the morning on a non-Early Entry day, usually Sunday.

    Last year I made a friend and her mother brave the line for Peter Pan. They'd never ridden it because "the line is always so long." Once we got off I asked them if it was worth the wait. They said it was very much worth it, they just wished the ride was longer.

  7. #22

    • Don't Mess With The Duck!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Rosa, California - USA
    Posts
    3,640

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie View Post
    they just wished the ride was longer.
    I know you guys are going to want to pitchfork me to death for this, but I've always wished they would get rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (it's the worst dark ride at Disneyland in my opinion) and expanded Peter Pan's Flight. There's so much more they could do with that space!

    ...Joe...

  8. #23

    • back in Austin
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Well..........while you wait in the long line, just "think of a wonderful thought.........any happy little thought..........think of Christmas......think of snow......think of sleigh bells........off you go.......like reindeer in the sky..........."

    Sorry - always been a Peter Pan fan.
    Awesome! Had to start singing to myself when I saw the lyrics there. I love that song.

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    I know you guys are going to want to pitchfork me to death for this, but I've always wished they would get rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (it's the worst dark ride at Disneyland in my opinion) and expanded Peter Pan's Flight. There's so much more they could do with that space!
    Where's my pitchfork??!!

  9. #24

    • I'm A Disney Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    243

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    I know you guys are going to want to pitchfork me to death for this, but I've always wished they would get rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (it's the worst dark ride at Disneyland in my opinion) and expanded Peter Pan's Flight. There's so much more they could do with that space!

    ...Joe...
    I agree I want more peter pan! I dunno how they would expand it considering they do tell the whole story...unless they have you go down into the underground house or something, that would be kinda cool and you can see all the lost boys...and tinkerbell and peter wendy john and michael etc, otherwise I have no idea how they'd expand the ride

  10. #25

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tiki Juice Bar
    Posts
    5,240

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
    I know you guys are going to want to pitchfork me to death for this, but I've always wished they would get rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (it's the worst dark ride at Disneyland in my opinion) and expanded Peter Pan's Flight. There's so much more they could do with that space!

    ...Joe...
    I can understand where you're coming from. I've had this reuccuring dream of walking through Peter Pan's gigantic attraction sets and getting lost...in my dreams they're on such a grander scale than in reality, and if that was what it was like...man, I wouldn't mind waiting in line for half an hour to 45 minutes

    Of course, I think everyone wishes that Fantasyland had more room to expand. Lord knows Disney has a lot of classic movies that should have a dark ride devoted to them...*coughSleepingBeautyBeautyandtheBeastLittle Mermaidcough*

    What I hate about waiting in line for Peter Pan is that last year I had this horrid experience, waiting in line for about an hour, and this baby had a diaper that needed to be cleaned badly and the stench in line was horrid...so for that near hour the smell was filling my lungs. I didn't feel all that great. I can understand that the parents couldn't exactly just leave the line to change the diaper but boy did it reak!

  11. #26

    • Don't Mess With The Duck!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Rosa, California - USA
    Posts
    3,640

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    Of course, I think everyone wishes that Fantasyland had more room to expand. Lord knows Disney has a lot of classic movies that should have a dark ride devoted to them...*coughSleepingBeautyBeautyandtheBeastLittle Mermaidcough*
    I AGREE! After they got rid of the walk-thru attraction for Sleeping Beauty they should have started getting plans together for a dark ride or some sort. Beauty And The Beast is another awesome dark ride idea. And as for The Little Mermaid, I think that's been beaten to death already - But rightfully so!

    Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    What I hate about waiting in line for Peter Pan is that last year I had this horrid experience, waiting in line for about an hour, and this baby had a diaper that needed to be cleaned badly and the stench in line was horrid...so for that near hour the smell was filling my lungs. I didn't feel all that great. I can understand that the parents couldn't exactly just leave the line to change the diaper but boy did it reak!
    All I can say is man do I feel for you!

    ...Joe...

  12. #27

    • WDW Fant! Premiere Cast
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,470

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    When I was on college program custodial I got to do a "3rd shift". It had nothing to do with cleaning and everything to do with exploring the attractions. I got to walk through Peter Pan's Flight and have great pictures sitting with Wendy on her bed and leaning on London Bridge. This is my favorite attraction by far and I do wait the 20 - 30 minutes to see it.

  13. #28

    • I'm A Disney Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    243

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    When I was on college program custodial I got to do a "3rd shift". It had nothing to do with cleaning and everything to do with exploring the attractions. I got to walk through Peter Pan's Flight and have great pictures sitting with Wendy on her bed and leaning on London Bridge. This is my favorite attraction by far and I do wait the 20 - 30 minutes to see it.
    can you scan and show us that picture? it sounds amazing

  14. #29

    • I'm A Disney Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    243

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
    I can understand where you're coming from. I've had this reuccuring dream of walking through Peter Pan's gigantic attraction sets and getting lost...in my dreams they're on such a grander scale than in reality, and if that was what it was like...man, I wouldn't mind waiting in line for half an hour to 45 minutes

    Of course, I think everyone wishes that Fantasyland had more room to expand. Lord knows Disney has a lot of classic movies that should have a dark ride devoted to them...*coughSleepingBeautyBeautyandtheBeastLittle Mermaidcough*

    What I hate about waiting in line for Peter Pan is that last year I had this horrid experience, waiting in line for about an hour, and this baby had a diaper that needed to be cleaned badly and the stench in line was horrid...so for that near hour the smell was filling my lungs. I didn't feel all that great. I can understand that the parents couldn't exactly just leave the line to change the diaper but boy did it reak!
    Man I'd tell the parents to go change their kid because everyone was suffering

  15. #30

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: Peter Pan's Flight--Best Time to Ride?

    Right after they open up Fantasyland after fireworks, usually about 10:15 or so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] Peter Pan's Flight - Appreciation
    By plagued in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 04:10 PM
  2. [Question] Peter Pan's Flight
    By Yackerz in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:36 AM
  3. Evacuation For "Peter Pan's Flight?"
    By Quacky4Donald in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 06:26 AM
  4. Peter Pan's Flight for the 21st Century
    By Speedway in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. Confirm Peter Pan's Flight History
    By blubayou33 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 04:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •