• Comin' at ya!

I had a dream last night...

It was absolutely HORRIBLE! Awhile ago I heard about some things the indy ride wasn't keeping up on. I heard that the ball at the end stopped working, and that the walls didn't move. I also heard the projector broke, etc. So I guess in my mind, I subliminally confured up this dream.....

I was on indiana jones, and it was fine at the beginning. But as the ride went, things started looking terrible. Everything looked cheesy and stupid. Nothing looked cool anymore. And as the ride went on, everyone in my car kept getting more upset because of the "changes" they had made as far as lazyness. When it came to the ball rolling in the end, it was no longer a HUGE ball in the dark with Indy talking to you. It was a cheaply made styrofoam (spelling?) ball about half the size. It was bright orange and there was a rope hanging above it. All the lights were on, and you could hear instead of indy a CM voice over "Oh no, the rock is coming down. Help, back up!" So of course, instead of the cool "going under the bolder" thing, we just kinda went passed it.

There was more to it, but i can't quite remember. It was just the cheesiest ending EVER. Indy wasn't even hanging on the rope anymore!.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• The pride is back.

Re: I had a dream last night...

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    It was bright orange and there was a rope hanging above it...It was just the cheesiest ending EVER.
    So, sort of a cheese ball, then?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    you could hear instead of indy a CM voice over "Oh no, the rock is coming down. Help, back up!"
    This is scary, because I get the image of some of the current CMs who get bored with the same old spiel and just kind of drone. Sort of a "time to make the donuts" voice, if you remember that.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Id delete this post before any Disney park Execs see it and take ideas from it.

• Comin' at ya!

LOL. Yeah it would certainly make the ride cheaper to maintain. Man it was so stupid in the dream, the ball just hung there and there was a dangling rope with a CM trying to sound like HF.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude