Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Skipping on Main Street

Under the stairs at Main St. train station
    I would love to order one, but the price is to steep for my budget right now.

Question: Do we have to put our true name on there?
    Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

• Vehicle rotating backward

How long are you going to be selling these? Is this for a specific meet, so if I want one now I should get it now, or will they be around for a while?

I'm not able to get to the park in the next few months, but I want to go sometime this year.

• That's Hawt

OooooHHHH!!! I can't wait to spend monay!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Thumbs up Awesome...

Put me on the list, cuz I'll be ordering my own MiceChat name tag! I'm not concerned with the cost, cuz it'll be fun to have & save! I'll be proud to wear it and show others what I like to chat about!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEars
    Put me on the list, cuz I'll be ordering my own MiceChat name tag! I'm not concerned with the cost, cuz it'll be fun to have & save! I'll be proud to wear it and show others what I like to chat about!
    That's just plain cute!

I would like to get one too. Hmm... but I still want a golden one with my screen name on it too. My poor Eeyore backpack is going to get pinned down.

Also, will we have to list two names? I was thinking of getting one for my mom since she'll be coming with me a lot in July and then you can know who she is. Or I could just put her first name first and where her real name is supposed to go put BPF's mom?

One more thing-- is there anyway to do this so that MiceChat gets at least SOME money off of these things?

• Travel-Sized Guardian

I might get one, but it'll have to wait till next month (June), if you're still offering them then. ^^;

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Questions answered

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to order one for future visits, and just because I think its cool too.
    I don't even live in so cal either.
    ANYBODY can order this badge. It is not just for people who are going to DL on July 17th.

I might get one, but it'll have to wait till next month (June), if you're still offering them then. ^^;
    There is NO deadline on ordering this badge.

Also, will we have to list two names? I was thinking of getting one for my mom since she'll be coming with me a lot in July and then you can know who she is. Or I could just put her first name first and where her real name is supposed to go put BPF's mom?
    You will be able to have either name on either line, and you CAN order badges for anyone you want, with any name that you want.

One more thing-- is there anyway to do this so that MiceChat gets at least SOME money off of these things?
    No

Question: Do we have to put our true name on there?
    No. In fact, you don't even have to put your name on it. If all you want is your user name, or your first name(and no user name on the badge) on line 1, that's okay.

Put me on the list, cuz I'll be ordering my own MiceChat name tag!
    There won't be any "list". I will post info shortly on how to order directly from the company.
    Last edited by Circarama; 05-17-2005 at 07:31 AM. Reason: add more info
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    I think that there should be someway for us to reduce the shipping...like have them sent out to just 2 or 3 places... I mean I live in New Mexico and if one of you guys wanted to just collect all of the badges for us out of staters and send them all to us that would be great... I would be willing to be one of the routers... I have the means and plenty of time to do something like that... i just think that we should all save as much $$ on these things as possible...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Gumball Rally Godfather

ORDERING INFO HAS BEEN POSTED AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD.

BADGES MAY BE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• The Duck Rules

Badge Ordered

My name tags is ordered. With with one line name, magnet back and shipping total cost $20.04.

judimouse

• Head Salesman

Are the names printed or etched? Someone will have to post a photo of an actual badge; a graphic sometimes doesn't do the real thing justice.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird
    I think that there should be someway for us to reduce the shipping...like have them sent out to just 2 or 3 places... I mean I live in New Mexico and if one of you guys wanted to just collect all of the badges for us out of staters and send them all to us that would be great... I would be willing to be one of the routers... I have the means and plenty of time to do something like that... i just think that we should all save as much $$ on these things as possible...
    I think this is a good idea, Crazy Legs has said she could have them sent to her as well for those of us in the local area and distribute them at one of the meets or however people want.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Rainicorn.

Thanks. Getting mine during my next paycheck. Lovely!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    i think that for thoes who live in town... they should just meet at the park one day for a distribution of the badges... and for thoes out of state... just pm me and I will be happy to buy them and have them sent to me and then I can send them to you... just mail me the money and such...
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersDMB
    I think this is a good idea, Crazy Legs has said she could have them sent to her as well for those of us in the local area and distribute them at one of the meets or however people want.
    Okay, so who's putting the big order together? Can we do it in time to make the June meet?

--Jonathan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast