Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• Senior Minion

I was wondering if I'm too late too get a badge. If not I understand? :confused:
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I was wondering if I'm too late too get a badge. If not I understand? :confused:
    I'm glad your going TTD! Like you, I'm a resident of Central Cal. Look forward to meeting you!
    No it's not too late. These badges can be ordered indefinitely. If you want a badge before the 50th on July 17th, you can order as late as July 1st and still have it in time for the anniversary weekend!
    Click Here to order.
    http://www.micechat.com/showpost.php...70&postcount=1
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    You know that by wearing name tags to the park, everyone will think we work there, I hope everyone learns where all the restrooms are before wearing them.
    Hah! Even -without- the badge, i've been mistaken for a disney cast member. TWICE. I don't think it'd make much of a difference. And being used to the days from wheeling my mom around to the bathrooms (She has MS, can't go anymore with us though, she's become bedridden. =/), I think I know where -almost- every single one is. xD
    Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 05-31-2005 at 08:51 PM.

Thumbs up

Yeah my badge arrived today and it looks so nice. I can't wait to wear it to the park for the MiceChat MeetUps the weekend of July 15-17!
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Who's your DaddyB?

Quote Originally Posted by snookers
    I used to belong to a collectors club and we had name pins made which were similar to the official ones. We often had park events and wore our name badges. No one ever stopped us.
    Heck, if Disney themselves sell badges to guests that are easily confused with their own castmember badges, then why are they going to care about MC's badges? They don't look like the new gold castmember badges that Castmembers wear! I've been confused for a castmember when I wore my black, round "VisionsFantastic" button, and it looks nothing like any badge any castmember wears!

My theory is that sometimes after you have visited that park enough times, you just look like you belong there, and that can be confusing to some people.

Just wearing a dress shirt to the park can make you look like a castmember to some people. I think the fact you're not in a T-shirt is enough for some poor, tired, and confused guests! I'm always quick to point out that I'm not a castmember and ask if I can help anyway.

Viva La Annual Passholders!
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• out & about

Im not trying to break up the fun or be a party pooper but... name badges? Wouldnt... like... t-shirts be a little cooler than name tags? (you might have already tried something else that didnt work as well as name tags, i dont know) It just seems kinda funny that we're trying to get a bunch grown-up people to walk aroud DL with our user names printed on badges. Just asking!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

@WRDinc

• Official MC Thread Killer

These badges are wonderful! I haven't ordered mine yet (I should have a long time ago) so I have a question: If I ordered mine today or tomorrow.. will it be here by July 9th (based on everyone elses' shipping experiences)??? :confused:
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    These badges are wonderful! I haven't ordered mine yet (I should have a long time ago) so I have a question: If I ordered mine today or tomorrow.. will it be here by July 9th (based on everyone elses' shipping experiences)??? :confused:
    I am sure that it will be there by July 9th. But to be sure, you should call the badge company and speak to Pam. Don't delay!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by WRDest79
    Im not trying to break up the fun or be a party pooper but... name badges? Wouldnt... like... t-shirts be a little cooler than name tags? (you might have already tried something else that didnt work as well as name tags, i dont know) It just seems kinda funny that we're trying to get a bunch grown-up people to walk aroud DL with our user names printed on badges. Just asking!
    I started a poll on May 12th asking Micechatters if they would be interested in wearing a Micechat badge to Disneyland on the anniversary weekend (or anytime there is a Micechat meet). The response was very positive. Here is the link to the original poll. http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=4373
    Some people have opted to put their first name in larger font on top, and their Micechat username in smaller font on line 2. That way people aren't walking up to me saying, "Hi there Circarama", they're saying, "Hi Charlie"
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Some people have opted to put their first name in larger font on top, and their Micechat username in smaller font on line 2. That way people aren't walking up to me saying, "Hi there Circarama", they're saying, "Hi Charlie"
    And thank you for getting this all together, but Charlie if you walk up to meet me you'll have to say "Hit there DisneyParkFan, and then get out your glasses (if you wear glasses) and say "Hi Cliff". :devil:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• Newbie.

Re: The Micechat Badge is here...

With the new color scheme on MiceChat, my blue and red badge suddenly seems like last years model
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy
    With the new color scheme on MiceChat, my blue and red badge suddenly seems like last years model
    Yeah, I already thought about that. I was thinking of getting the new artwork and submitting it to the badge company. I wonder if they will charge me another $35 setup fee...?
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    Yeah, I already thought about that. I was thinking of getting the new artwork and submitting it to the badge company. I wonder if they will charge me another $35 setup fee...?
    Maybe if we all pitched in?
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy
    Maybe if we all pitched in?
    It might not be necessary. I'll call Pam at the badge company tomorrow and find out what's necessary to make the changes. If there is a fee, I'll talk to Dusty about it. Maybe thay can work it into the Micechat 2.0 budget.
    It's too bad we didn't know this was coming. Gold badges on Disneylands 50th would have been cool!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• I was deleted.

Well I got mine the other day and wanted to show you it. Hope you don't mind.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast