Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Minion

Ludwig Von Drake

I think they do need to get rid of HOney, I loved the movies when I was younger and the ride was cool. They need a new one, like with Ludwig Von Drake doing science stuff.

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCanadian
    hmmmm, I have never seen HISTA on any of my 4 trips to DIsneyland. Should I even bother to see it in June?
    YES! We're just bitching because it's been there a long time and we've seen it too many times... but it's actually a good show, and if you've never seen it, definitely check it out! Also, Muppets 3D in DCA is good, but of course the best of all the 3D shows is "Tough to be a Bug" also in DCA. It's awesome! The giant spiders are the best!

--Jonathan

I havent seen any of the 3d shows at the Disneyland resort

• Minion

3D is so passe anyway

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    3D is so passe anyway
    Yeah, totally. I got so tired of it I wear an eye patch now.

--Jonathan

•   
    • Minion

I don't mind 3D shows provided that they are under a planned cycle... In other words you know they will be changed every 2-3 years...

This will insure fuller houses...
    Check out my other blog:

• Up is Down

I think the show should go!

• Banned User

Yes please remove HISTA.

• Banned User

OK
    Sure, remove HISTA.
    There are many things they can do with it.
    Or, maybe they'll leave it empty!

Be serious, Captain EO won't EVER make a comeback, EVER. You can count on that.
    Sure, they can just rid of HISTA without any other things in mind, but I am sure they do. Until they announce something to replace it, keep it open. Kill the crowds one family at a time.

• Banned User

I think it is time to do something like Terminator 3D with a mix of live action and 3D movie. Maybe make that the Star Wars building:

1) updated Star Tours,
    2) Star Wars combo live-action show/3D-movie,
    3) and replace Starcade with a dark ride like buzz but you have to aim by moving your whole car left-right and up-down instead of just holding a pistol.

• On Autopilot

We saw it on our last trip to DisneyLand, but minus the glass flying at you it was kinda lackluster when compared to the Muppet or Phillarmagic show.

I think that they should change it yearly, or atleast to something that is more popular with the fans (such as Star Wars, or Hitchhiker, or something more.. spacey.. XD space balls...)

Forget about EO though, while good, the Mikey we know is long gone.. *shudders*

• Disneyland and TDR fan!

I agree that they need to replace that show with something else. I only saw that show twice, first time was out of curiosity what it's all about and the second time its because I have a friend from out of town and wanted to see it. BTW what's up with all these Star Wars avatars that I see?!?!? Is there another SW movie coming out?!?!?

although its not futuristic, POTC might make for a cool 3-D show. (the movie, not ride) or heck a 3-d star tours. or a tour of Kathy Bate's home.

• Minion

yeah, considering that, this week, the Guide has fallen to 7th place behind such instant classics as House of Wax and Monster In Law (what has become of Hollywood???), and it has yet to even make up the cost of making the picture, I don't really see Disney rushing to make a ride.

I agree with Tink and others who are sort of done with the 3-D thing. A new 3-D Star Tours film is about the closest Tomorrowland needs to another film. Let's just decree MuppetVision Theater the one 3-D movie location on the resort, and have done with it. (Besides, 3-D was big in the 50s, which is the theme I advocate for the HPB makeover.)

Tear down Magic Eye and make it a foodcourt. Use it as a home for Honey, I Shrunk the Atom Mobiles or some other Honey/ATIS hybrid. Connect it to Pizza Port, which will become a connecting showbuilding and bridge to a revised Primeval World, and have the three buildings house an E ticket Time Machine dark ride... But for the love of Pete, just no more movies in Tomorrowland.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• e komo mai

Although the theme wouldn't match, I'd like to see Philharmagic in there. Anything Donald rocks in my humble opinion...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast