Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• living to haunt

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 12/1: Winter Snowglobe!, Midway Mania, Tomorrowland, More merch, +MO

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey View Post
    A quick update

Interestingly, the back of the snowglobe is open to any kid who wants to join the snowman and his critter friends... Honestly, you can literally climb right in if you didn't want to get kicked out of the park.

WHERE YOU CAN BUY A SHIRT OR A MUG...
    I like how this Haunted Mansion mug has a photo of the Mansion with the "hidden 50" spider web on it:

WOW! I can't believe what a wonderful photo op that Snow Globe would make. How fast can I run??? No kiddding I can't believe they are not charging for picture inside that! Christmas Cards would be perfect at this time of year. Where is marketing???

Now these mugs are GREAT! what shop can you find these in? I see Christmas presents for many friends! I never seem to find these items when I am looking!

Great report! Thanks for the updates and the gift items!

• World Traveler

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 12/1: Winter Snowglobe!, Midway Mania, Tomorrowland, More merch, +MO

Very nice! Thanks.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Fantastic pics. I got a good chuckle out of the waterfall pic. Thanks again!

• I'm not really here

Thanks for the pics and the update! I simply love the Tea Cup mug and shirts. That one makes me laugh. Those are pretty clever.

Love the Midway work. Those Save ---> pics are awesome. Thanks again and can't wait for your next round.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• The Ghost Poster.

Awesome Photos! I really liked looking at the Midway Mania construction. Very nice.

Hmm. Still wonder what the SAVE---> Could be... Hmm. Interesting

" Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I'm so loving these shirts!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragon55 View Post
    Now these mugs are GREAT! what shop can you find these in? I see Christmas presents for many friends! I never seem to find these items when I am looking!

Great report! Thanks for the updates and the gift items!

The photos of those mugs were taken in the Emporium on Main Street, but are most likely also found at Greetings From California in DCA and World of Disney, as well as numerous other shops.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12