Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Angry Stop cutting in line at the parking structure!

We went to Disneyland on Sunday around 3:30 PM and for some reason the lines to enter the parking structure were stretched out almost outside the front of the structure. Only 4 lanes were open and it was VERY clear which 4 lanes were open. After waiting for ten minutes we saw this IDIOT drive from their place at the end of the line into one of the closed lanes. They drove all the way to the front, effectively cutting in front of about 50 cars that had been waiting for almost 20 minutes already. Then a few minutes later, yet another IDIOT decides to do the same thing. What really upsets me is the even BIGGER IDIOT that just lets them cut in front of them like that. What are these "people" thinking? Why would they think that cutting like that is acceptable? I guess this is just another example of the rise of rudeness. I don't know what upsets me more. The rude people that cut in line like that or the spineless weenies that let them cut in front of them.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: Stop cutting in line at the parking structure!

This sucks. I think that Police on hand should ticket for things like that.

"People" as opposed to...

• It's all nonsense

It would help greatly if they would block off closed lanes outside of the structure.

• Lucky, Rather Than Good

People are just so impatient. They do that kind of stuff on the freeways too.
    " Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. " Oh no we might be in trouble

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    It would help greatly if they would block off closed lanes outside of the structure.
    I fully agree with this.

• 88 mph

Not that I'm supporting the cutters, but... complain all you want. Not gonna change a thing, sadly.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    This sucks. I think that Police on hand should ticket for things like that.
    There were a handfull of CM's just standing around, talking, not paying any attention. They should have seen what happened, pulled the people off to the side and made them wait 20 minutes like everyone else.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Why not? They block off the exit to Ball that forces everyone to the 5 fwy or north to wherever so they might as well block off the lanes that aren't open for entrance.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
    There were a handfull of CM's just standing around, talking, not paying any attention. They should have seen what happened, pulled the people off to the side and made them wait 20 minutes like everyone else.
    This is a good idea too. I think what they should do is pull that 'car' off to the side and then have a handful of CM's throw rocks at the car....

Can you imagine! The visual in my head is hysterical.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

No doubt these individuals are from Southern California where that is the standard protocol on the 101 and 405 during rush hour. Cut cut cut! GO GO GO!

HOWEVERRRR......

If those lanes have not been coned off, I place the blame on parking management. Human nature will dictate that people "will not see" that there is no ticket booth until they are much closer. If there is an open lane, technically, those cars have a right to follow it up before merging.

If the lane WAS coned off earlier and they cut back OUT into that lane, they need to start using spike strips.
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 12-04-2006 at 01:54 PM.

• 88 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    This is a good idea too. I think what they should do is pull that 'car' off to the side and then have a handful of CM's throw rocks at the car....

Can you imagine! The visual in my head is hysterical.
    and the rocks can have Mickey Mouse drawn on it saying Have a Magical Day!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Quote Originally Posted by KISSman View Post
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

• It's all nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Why not? They block off the exit to Ball that forces everyone to the 5 fwy or north to wherever so they might as well block off the lanes that aren't open for entrance.
    You lost me bud. I don't know if you agree or disagree with me.

All I know is that last time I parked there, other than the lines of cars, there was nothing stopping people from driving up to the front in the unopen lanes and cutting. Having cones or something blocking the closed lanes just outside the structure would help IMO.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    Must have been the crowd for Candlelight. No doubt these individuals are from Southern California where that is the standard protocol on the 101 and 405 during rush hour. Cut cut cut! GO GO GO!

HOWEVERRRR......

If those lanes have not been coned off, I place the blame on parking management. Human nature will dictate that people "will not see" that there is no ticket booth until they are much closer. If there is an open lane, techincally, those cars have a right to follow it up before merging.

If the lane WAS coned off earlier and they cut back OUT into that lane, they need to start using spike strips.

There were cones on place....however....one does not need to have a flashing red sign to see that if there are already 4 lines of cars, why would there be this magical, secret lane that nobody else can see? Did they think we enjoy waiting in line and that was why we didn't choose one of the empty lanes?

• "714"

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
    We went to Disneyland on Sunday around 3:30 PM and for some reason the lines to enter the parking structure were stretched out almost outside the front of the structure. Only 4 lanes were open and it was VERY clear which 4 lanes were open. After waiting for ten minutes we saw this IDIOT drive from their place at the end of the line into one of the closed lanes. They drove all the way to the front, effectively cutting in front of about 50 cars that had been waiting for almost 20 minutes already. Then a few minutes later, yet another IDIOT decides to do the same thing. What really upsets me is the even BIGGER IDIOT that just lets them cut in front of them like that. What are these "people" thinking? Why would they think that cutting like that is acceptable? I guess this is just another example of the rise of rudeness. I don't know what upsets me more. The rude people that cut in line like that or the spineless weenies that let them cut in front of them.

OMG! I KNOW! I went yesterday w/ my BF and were got there at 3:37 ( Im A Nerd. I always look to see what time it is when we get there!) And ya those lines were awful! and yes people were cutting like no tomorrow! Horns were honking like crazy! Do you know what the car looked like? cause a white car cut in frount of us! >_<

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast