I found some interesting information on the different rides. I thought I'd post them here for your learning pleasure I will start with 5 rides, and if you want more, I will take the time to post ALL the rides statistics and facts.
Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- Grand Opening: June 14, 1959
- Designers: WED Enterprises, Arrow Dynamics
- Mountain Height: 147'
- Track Height: 80'
- Length: A) 2,037 feet (620.8 m) B) 2,134 feet (650.4 m)
- Scale to real Matterhorn: 1/100th
- Time: A) 2:07 B) 2:26
- Top Speed: 26 miles per hour (29 km/h); 16 feet per second (4.88 metres per second)
- Height Requirement: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Required Ticket: "E" (Obsolete-Separate ride tickets no longer used)
- Ride System: Roller Coaster
- Grand Opening: March 3, 1995
- Building Size: 57,400 feet˛ (5,332 m˛)
- Track Lengh: 2,500 feet (762 m)
- Queue Lengh: 1,500 feet (457 m)
- Total Vehicles: 17 (Max 15 on track)
- Vehicle: World War II Troop Transport (Enhanced-Motion Vehicle/E.M.V.)
- Height Requirement: 46 inches (1.1 m)
- Groundbreaking: August 1993
Pirates of the Caribbean
- Grand opening: August 9, 1969
- Designer: WED Enterprises
- Show length: 10:00
- Omnimover - 6:50
- Required ticket: "E"
- Ride system: Omnimover
- Number of Vehicles (a.k.a.: "Doombuggies"): 131, the first five made especially to accommodate wheelchair/service animal guests that need the attraction to stop in order to transfer onto the buggies.
- Grand opening: March 18, 1967
- Ride capacity: 3400 guests per hour
- Audio-Animatronics: 122
- 68 humans
- 54 animals
- Total amount of water: 750,000 gallons
- Main lift pumps:
- Pump number one is rated at a maximum of 20,000 gallons per minute
- Pump number two is rated at a maximum of 18,000 gallons per minute
- First drop length: 52'
- First drop angle: 21°
- Second drop length: 37'
- Second drop angle: 21°
- Length of final lift back to Lafitte's Landing: 90'
- Angle of final lift back to Lafitte's Landing: - 16 degrees
- Number of show buildings: 2 (112,826 square feet)
- Number of levels: 3
- Canal length: 1,838 feet
- Blue Bayou
- Upper caverns
- Main show in basement
- Maximum ceiling height: 40'
- Show length: 14:30
- Required ticket: "E" (discontinued)
- Ride system: Flume
Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you want the rest of the list.
- Designer: Walt Disney Imagineering
- Height: Mountain is 87 feet
- Water: Over 20,000 gallons flow through the flume every minute
- Size: Occupies a 9.2 acre site
- Speed: Over 40 mph on the final drop
- Height requirement: 40"
- Show length: aprox. 10:00
- Ride system: Flume ride
- Log: Each log has a weight of 1 ton.
- Lift Motors: Custom made from Europe with a total of 3 lifts