Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Whats with the Sub Lagoon?

Has anyone been to dDisneyland latly and seen any work being done on the lagoon. And in the original ride about how long was the ride? I really hope the imagineers do a good job remaking the ride. Wonder what to expect thats gonna be diffrent about this from the original. Still hope they keep the Nemo stuff to a minimum

• CM for 4 years!

It's just empty. We have a ton of different threads about this too, you should chcek it out.

Darkbeer's photos tell a pretty good story, but not nearly as good as hopping in an Autopia car, and seeing how large the back of that anamatronic fish actually IS!!

Thanks for the info ill visit some of those threads Hope some progresion starts to happen.

Another question i want to know the answer to is what they are going to do with that silly sea serpent because a while ago someone said it was on ebay

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by BackIntoYourSystem
    Another question i want to know the answer to is what they are going to do with that silly sea serpent because a while ago someone said it was on ebay
    WHAT?! I heard that they were keeping the serpent for sure. If he's gone, I'll be sooooo sad.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life
    I'm sure most of the animatronics are just being redone, with the old ones that have sat lifeless in the lagoon sold. I'd rather see them upgrade--based on what I have seen with the recent updates for the 50th, the new animatronics will be worth waiting for.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    :o Does anyone have a picture of this "fish" or any pics lately of the sub lagoon?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

You Can go to DarkBeer to find some Sub Lagoon Pics.

I dont know i also heard they were keeping the sea serpent but i thought someone said a while ago it was on ebay Maybe there making a new one

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    WHAT?! I heard that they were keeping the serpent for sure. If he's gone, I'll be sooooo sad.
    I thought that Sea Serpant was from the WDW 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction. Quite frankly I don't care if the serpent will be taken out, unless the passengers would like to hear a high pitched scream on his scene. :devil: Yes I have a starnge phobia, perhaps you will see me on the Maury show one day.

• CM for 4 years!

I know there was a "silly" sea serpent in the DL version, at the end of the ride. Course, I haven't ridding it since 98 (no onr has!!) so, I'm not 100%.

Of Course there was a sea serpent maybe what i heard was false and they still have the sea serpent

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    I know there was a "silly" sea serpent in the DL version, at the end of the ride. Course, I haven't ridding it since 98 (no onr has!!) so, I'm not 100%.
    Oh no, I mean't the WDW was being sold on E-bay, I wasn't all that clear.
    But there was one in the Disneyland Submarine Voyage, THATS the one I was [and hopefully won't be...] afraid of!

I saw a silly serpent on eBay, he was cross eyed and his tongue was out. I really can't remember if it was the DL version. I was 11 in '98 so I don't remember the ride much. So it sounds like not all the AA's are going to be Pixar themed, are they just going to bring the old stuff back and add in some Nemo stuff? And what about this back of the fish that you can see on autotopia? Is it new or old?

I think the fish is old but i dont know for sure and if the serpent was sold then they have to make a new one or even make a new underwater creature to scare us a squid or a great white an octupus etc.....

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

As of a couple of weeks ago the sea serpent was still in the cave; you could see it in one of the early photos posted right after they started work.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast