AP Parking Question

Hello -
    I have a question. Would I be able to add parking to my AP by going to a Disney Store? I have a Delux AP and have about 10 months left on it and am thinking the parking might be worth it.
    Thanks for your advice.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: AP Parking Question

^NO, you can't "add/upgrade" anywhere else except at the park. You can do it either at the Bank of Main Street or at Guest Services outside of the Disneyland turnstiles.

And the day you do it, just pay to park in the structure, and then bring the paid receipt with you. They will credit the $11 towards the cost of the Parking Pass.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Oh, wow. Thanks. I wish I would have known that when I was there last week and I could have upgraded.

• Miss Marvel

IMO, totally worth it. As long as you go at least six times during the year, you will have saved money. And we all like that!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• A Pirate's life for me!

Do the math before you upgrade.

Maybe a PAP might work out better.

You've already invested into the DAP, have paid for parking at least once, and will have to pay to upgrade to the parking pass.

With the PAP you'll get the parking and a discount on merchandise and a larger one for food. And of course, no blockout days.

Just a thought...

Yeah, I will think about it but not sure as I need to use my money wisely and of course we have Christmas presents to buy comming up shortly. I'll see. I would like the no blackout day option though.

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfnatc View Post
    Yeah, I will think about it but not sure as I need to use my money wisely and of course we have Christmas presents to buy comming up shortly. I'll see. I would like the no blackout day option though.
    I have a deluxe with parking, and here is my reasoning. If I'm going to have one, I want my husband to have one two. And we're going to have the same levels because it would suck if only one of us was blacked out. And only one of us needs to add the parking pass. Then we looked at the black out days on a deluxe. We realized that we didn't really want to go to the parks during those blackouts anyways. In addition, we don't buy a lot of "stuff". We have a one bedroom and no more extra space!

So taking all that into consideration, we thought we'd save the extra dollars and both get the deluxe with parking on one. For us, it works.

Side note: I would never buy the Southern California passes. Too many blackout dates for too much money. Not worth it IMO.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle