• no YOU shut up!

Blog Entries

Happiest Faces on Earth - how to find yours

I just got an email back from Guest Relations in regard to the pictures that I submitted to the Happiest Faces on Earth event :

Confirmation emails and letters will be sent in late-May to all participants confirming receipt of photo and, if the photo is used, notification of the general placement of the photo in the collages. Additionally, when you visit the Resort during the 50th Anniversary Celebration, you may also find information on your photo(s) and its usage by visiting one of three Happiest Faces On Earth kiosks that are located inside Disneyland park.

I guess I just need to find where the kiosks are! I hope this is helpful to other people who are wondering!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by giddygirlie
    I guess I just need to find where the kiosks are!
    At the moment, there are two, one in front of City Hall/Tour Guide building and one in the corner near the Mad Hatter hat shop in Town Square, just to the right of the Steamboat Willie black and white mosaic.

• Wasn't Me!

I sent in 3 pictures and they were used a total of 10 times. I was really happy with that!! We are in the Steamboat Willy one 5 times. 1 in the Lion King, 1 in Woody, 1 in Beauty & the Beast and 2 in the Incredibles.

Needless to say I am very happy about that!!! It is awesome to be in this piece of history!

And yes i got lots of pictures!!

• Lovin' Life!

We are in the upper left corner of Steamboat Willie....I guess we need binoculars to see us! LOL!

We sent in 5 photos and the list indicates 11 different locations...it looks like they used just two of our photos....but, I also understand there are 3 more collages coming out soon...so, stay tuned!
    ....it all began with a Mouse...

• Minion

Well, I sent in three pictures. They didn't use ANY of them! I am soooo bummed. I really thought that they would use them.

241 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
    I sent in 10 pictures, my daughter sent 8. We have only 4 different ones. 6 in Steamboat Willie, 3 in Jesse, 2 in Beast and 2 in Hercules. Of course Hercules is behind a fence, behind a bush so we couldn't find those. I got close ups of all of them except Steamboat Willie because were in the top right areas and on Hercules. They said there might be more collages coming. I sent an email to DL asking if they were going to make post cards or posters like they did the collages for the WDW Marathon my daughter ran in. They said no plans for that. That would be a great idea, IMHO.
    Namaste

...I'm not old, I'm just older...bonjovi

Question

So does that mean that if I haven't received an email yet that the pictures I sent in aren't being used? :confused:
    Bummer
    Or should I check out the kosk anyway? :confused:
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• done

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    So does that mean that if I haven't received an email yet that the pictures I sent in aren't being used? :confused:
    Bummer
    Or should I check out the kosk anyway? :confused:
    You should check the kiosk anyway. I've heard numerous people (including friends) say that even though they didn't get an email, they found their name on the kiosk and their pictures were used.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    You should check the kiosk anyway. I've heard numerous people (including friends) say that even though they didn't get an email, they found their name on the kiosk and their pictures were used.
    Thanks! I was kind of hoping for this but didn't want to appear too self-centered. "You know it's all about me?!" :devil:
    I will definitely check out the kiosk when I am out in DL next month. :devil:
    Cliff

• Hooterville, USA

They said mine was too ugly. Well mine and Michael Jackson's. Ooh, moonwalk with me baby!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    They said mine was too ugly. Well mine and Michael Jackson's. Ooh, moonwalk with me baby!
    Actually that was what I was afraid they were going to tell me about the pictures I sent in of myself. :devil:
    Cliff