View Poll Results: Do you like the idea of possibly changing the direction the PeopleMover travels?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 16.22%
  • No

19 25.68%
  • Unsure

13 17.57%
  • I don't care.

30 40.54%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Cretan

Re: Changing The Direction The PeopleMover Runs...

BUMP. What's new? PM is all I seem to care about right now. Happy Valentine's Day, but I still think it's so stupid.
    Stop being greedy.

"The fact is, squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It's the poor man's friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth."
    -"Sam Slick, the clockmaker"

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    BUMP. What's new? PM is all I seem to care about right now. Happy Valentine's Day, but I still think it's so stupid.
    Plurality rules: more people don't care, according to the poll.
    If PM is going to get back on track (hey, pun happens), I think it needs to be expanded somewhere, with an additional building with some interesting theming. "Something goes horribly wrong"-style.
    So, yeah, it should probably go the opposite way, since the new building would go between Space Mountain and Main Street USA, making it the climax of the ride. Plenty of space back there, even if it were not at street level (so trucks and floats can still go back there).
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by 5hr drive View Post
    Left/right, open/closed, rotating/non-rotating, I really don't care as long as they bring it back!
    That's kind of my thought. I would just like to see some motion up there. However, here's another idea, especially if it goes backward to what it used to. What if they used the top part of the unused Starcade as the load/queue and the center area where the load was could be enclosed and redesigned to have some sort of show building at the center of TL. Just a weird idea.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123