Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

What is the Best Tomorrowland Roster?

Which of these years do you think Tomorrowland had the best attraction roster?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Santa Barbara, CA

"As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Newbie.

As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

What is the Best Tomorrowland Roster?

1959 Tomorrowland: Rocket to the Moon, Hall of Chemistry, Submarine Voyage, World Beneth Us, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Flight Circle, Satellite View of America, Astro-Jets, Clock of the World, Autopia, Circarama U.S.A.: A Tour of the West, Aluminum Hall of Fame, Bathroom of Tomorrow, Skyway, Color Gallery, Moonliner, House of the Future, Alweg-Monorail Mark I, Hobbyland, Disneyland Railroad

1969 Tomorrowland: Adventure thru Inner Space, Alpine Gardens, Rocket Jets, Matterhorn Bobsleds, PeopleMover, Carousel of Progress, Skyway, Disneyland Railroad, Alweg-Monorail Mark III, Tomorrowland Stage, Flight to the Moon, Circle-Vision360: America the Beautiful, Submarine Voyage, Coca-Cola Terrace Stage

1979 Tomorrowland: PeopleMover featuring Superspeed Tunnel, Space Mountain, Adventure thru Inner Space, Space Stage, Alpine Gardens, Rocket Jets, Mission to Mars, Skyway, America Sings, Disneyland Railroad, Alweg-Monorail Mark III, Circle-Vision360: America the Beautiful, Submarine Voyage, Coca-Cola Terrace Stage, Starcade

1989 Tomorrowland: PeopleMover featuring Tron Tunnel, Mission to Mars, Skyway, Disneyland Railroad, Captain EO, Alweg-Monorail Mark V, Circle-Vision360: Wonders of China/American Journeys, Submarine Voyage, Coca-Cola Terrace Stage, Starcade, Star Tours, Space Mountain, Alpine Gardens, Rocket Jets

1999 Tomorrowland: Rocket Rods, The American Space Experience, Starcade, Disneyland Railroad, Astro Orbiter, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Disneyland Monorail Mark V, Innoventions, Space Mountain, Autopia, Observation, Tomorrowland Terrace, Cosmic Waves, Radio Disney
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

oops, i messed up with this one, the real one is the other under the same name.

• Santa Barbara, CA

1979 all the best and space mountain
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Official Mice Chat person

I loved the rocket rods, 1999.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE
    1989 Tomorrowland: PeopleMover featuring Tron Tunnel, Mission to Mars, Skyway, Disneyland Railroad, Captain EO, Alweg-Monorail Mark V, Circle-Vision360: Wonders of China/American Journeys, Submarine Voyage, Coca-Cola Terrace Stage, Starcade, Star Tours, Space Mountain, Alpine Gardens, Rocket Jets
    I actually like 1987 a little better because you have all of the above plus American Sings
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Minion

1979 without question - total variety, compelling ideas and designs, thrills, excitement, psychedelia, music, style, kinetics, flash - - it had everything - - with no wasted or closed-off space.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff
    I actually like 1987 a little better because you have all of the above plus American Sings
    I like 1987 as well!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

1989 was the best Tommorowland..though it was best around 1984-85 when it had America Sings too.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE
    I never really have been such a fan of Space Mountain, so pretty much any time between 1967 and 1985, before ATIS met its untimely end.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

I personally think 1987 was the best. I maen, look, you got a fresh new Star Tours, the great Captain EO, the original Space Mountain, Rockey Jets in the sky, the PeopleMover tour with the Tron effects, a show about American songs, the submarines, a Mission to Mars, a tour in the sky and the circle-vision all around you.

• insufferable know-it-all

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast